1

I am a 16 year old girl. I used to live in the United Kingdom. But then my mom wanted to move and I got to pick where! So i picked South Korea, I also got to pick where in South Korea too. So I picked Ilsan-gu, Goyang. I picked this because they are known for their flowers. I really loved the flowers even though I might know look like it or show it but i really love that kind of things. So my mom allowed her, my baby sister and brother and I to move to this place. I am so excited! I will also be starting school to.. I'm kind of nervous for that.. but I will get through it. "(Y/N) can you please come here!" "Coming Mom!!" I go down stairs this is a huge house so i get lost trying to find her... "Mom.. where are you?" "I'm in the lounge area! Please come help me!" Okay!" Yes what is it that you need help with mom?" I need you to take the twins upstairs for their nap while i finish unpacking and putting the stuff where it belongs please." Okay mom I'd be happy to do that! You don't need stress or distractions while you are unpacking. " With that I take the twins in their room and put them in their cribs and as soon as their heads hit the pillow they are out like a light. I head back to my room and I go ahead and pick out what I'm going to wear tomorrow at school.

I smile at the outfit i pick because it is one of my favorites

I smile at the outfit i pick because it is one of my favorites. I can't wait till tomorrow now! I now have time to waste before i go to bed. Since i am not fluent in Korean yet I kind of was practicing by that I mean I was just writing my name in Korean. Once i get a friend that can speak fluently in both English and Korean I will ask them for lessons to speak, write, and spell in Korean. I am just feeling bad that when i get to school I can't speak in Korean so i won't have to many friends yet and I'm quite sad at that.. I look over at my clock it was now 8:28 pm and so I now go down to the dinning room to see if dinner was done and to my surprise it was! We wanted to try something new such as Korean food on our first night so my mom made seaweed soup on top of pork fried rice. It looked good and so i ate it and i was right it was very good. I made sure to tell her. I went back up to my room and looked at my desk to see that it was time to go to bed, so i did my nightly routine of brushing my teeth, get into my pjs which contained some red short shorts and a white crop top tank. I then plugged my phone on its charger. After that I went to bed.

And I had a sweet dream....