7

Joke-
You: hey Author~noona I was thinking.
Author: I thought I smelt something burning... 😂😂
I'm sorry you can read the story now and please read the A/N at the bottom.

As I fell asleep I was soon met with a dream.. it was the returning dream I had the other night I was in Joonie's room.. in his warm embrace..

~Meanwhile in the dream~

Joonie: (Y/N) I will forever love you and I will never leave you.

You: Please promise me that you will never leave me for some other bitch. I will slit a cunt if I had too.

Woah where did all of that savageness come from? I thought..

He just laughed at what I said and that made me blush...

Joonie: Even if I did something wrong.. or it may look like I did something wrong.. just know.. I didn't do it.. I was framed and I will never betray you and if you have to fight a bitch I will allow you too... but just that one time.

It was now my turn to laugh and I just hugged him and then he started telling me to get up and that I needed to get up before he dragged my ass out of the bed. I then came to an understanding that he was waking me up..

You: Nooo I want to be with my hot god of destruction!! I muttered.

Joonie: w-who told you that my nickname was god of destruction?!? And thanks for calling me hot and me being in your dreams.

I laughed.

You: who said I was talking about you? There you go I can see your head growing a couple of inches..

Joonie: Asih (y/n) I thought you were being all cute n' shit but nope your being a bitch like always.

You: now don't make me turn into the hulk on your bitch ass!

Joonie: who are you and why have you taken my girlfriend? He asked pretending to be scared. Now get up and get dressed we're going to meet the guys and we are going to rehearsal too.

I just smiled when he reminded me that I was he girlfriend. I loved that title so much. I am now his and he is now mine.

You: ugh fine but I get to wear what I want and I'm gonna wear some whore shit.

*moments later*

By whore clothes I meant this..

 I mean it's not too revealing at least I hope he would let me leave my own house in my own clothes but chances are, he would probably make me wear a onesie with a hoodie on top

I mean it's not too revealing at least I hope he would let me leave my own house in my own clothes but chances are, he would probably make me wear a onesie with a hoodie on top. I paired my outfit with my vans and went to meet Joonie in his room. I knocked quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He then opened the door and I came in just hoping he wouldn't criticize what I was wearing.

Joonie: w-what are you wearing? You're making it quite hard to not make you mine yet....
I giggled showing my dimples at what he said...
You: Bitch please if anything I'd be the dom and make you call ME daddy.
Joon: oh, so do you want to test that theory out now?
He said giving me a stare with so much lust in his eyes, saying he was hungry for me would be an understatement.
You: bish calm down.. now do you approve on my outfit of the day? I said while giving him a spin and when I turned around I gave him a drop just to tease him a little.. and giving him a dramatic pose from the back where he couldn't take his eyes off me.. but more my ass. The lust became more and more too demanding and luring. He then slapped my ass.
You: BItcH what the fuck was that for?! You probably left a fucking mark!