8

Joke:
You: "Would you like the milk in a bag, Author~Noona ?"
Author~Noona: "No, just leave it in the carton!'"
*cue my window washer laugh. Yes I have one too. 🙄😂
Now story time children come sit in a circle!!

YOUR POV
I woke up to an annoying alarm. Uhg alarms are so annoying now a days.
You: Uhg 5 more minutes you moaned through your pillow.
Joon: Nope I will now wake you up so we can go to school hand in hand.
You: ah this alarm is so annoying you gritted through your teeth. And then added "yet so fucking sexy with that husky voice of its."
Joon: Aisha just get up. I'll even let you wear one of my hoodies today. He said
You: one with your smell? You asked childishly.
Joon: one with my smell. But only if you get up!
With that you were already running out his door to get yourself fully clothes and with make-up on. You loves his hoodies and he always smelled so sweet but the manly type of sweet. You picked out your outfit and it was stunning you thought.

You decided on this and you thought that it would look good and it showed your mood so clearly

You decided on this and you thought that it would look good and it showed your mood so clearly. Because like really Fuck them haterz. You chuckled at your thought and went to put on some light makeup then went back into Joonies room. You knocked to signal him that you were done and waiting for him. He opened the door obviously half naked with his abs flying in the air just teasing you because you knew you couldn't just walk up to him and touch his abdomen area, that's just plain out weird and creepy. So you just decided to go deep into thought whilest checking your boyfriend out and absentmindedly biting your lower lip.
Joon: (y/n) hello?
You: damn you be looking like a whole meal.
It wasn't even a second before realizing what you just said and you started to feel warmth shoot into your cheeks.
Joon: well thanks and you looking like a whole buffet.
You: well Thanks Babe!! Now gimme gimme. You said while putting your two arms out and grabbing the air like a little baby. You both just chuckled while he tossed his hoodie to you.
You: now put a shirt on so we can go.. Only I can see that meal. You said that and then laughed at what you just said.
Once he put his shirt on you both headed out to school hand in hand just like he wanted.

Once at school you both went to find your friends while everyone watched you both walking and whispering to one another.
You: Yah! I see them right there.
You pointed and started to run but then you started running in the air?
You: Woah!! I never knew I could do that! Too amazed by what you see to even feel hands on your hip.
Jin: YAH! Kim Namjoon!! TOO touchy!!! He said then you realized what he meant and the you all laughed.
You: what if I want him to be too touchy you said to Jin and they all looked at you aback and looked as if a third head popped out of your second one that you seemingly have already grew.
You: Yah! I was only joking! He isn't even that brace anyway you said.
You: he won't even kiss me. You said that and earned a couple of chuckles from them and a flick from Namjoon.
You: Yah! Watch it before you break me! You said and once again you realize that what you said and slapped your mouth. Everyone but you, Jin, and Jungkook laughed. Kookie was still too innocent for that stuff anyway.
Joon: well what if that was what I was aiming for? He said all sexy. You then ran to Jin. You: Eomma!!!!!!! Please get that perv away from me!!! You scream whispered. Earning a laugh from everyone.
Jin: Yah! Why are you harassing my daughter!? Do you have no respect for women at all? He then kept ranting about respect and how to not be a perv and that stuff. All I did was smile while still in Jin's embrace. Once he was done the bell rang for you all to go to class.