5

Finally Friday has come. I get to spend the weekend with Joonie.... Wait.. why did i just think of that?! I think I need to go to an asylum! I go to my mom's room yelling. I didn't care if I woke her up. "MOM!! GET UP I NEED HELP!!" I tell her and she jolts up. "What?" she asked with a sleepy voice. " I need to go to an Asylum!!" I tell her with a serious but a hence of worry in my voice. "Why?" she asked. "Um I can't tell you that..., Just trust me.. I'm insane right now..." I tell her. "Get out of my room so I can sleep." she says with a chuckle. I sigh and go get ready.. Maybe I will dress a bit comfy today. So i picked this.

So i put some makeup on like usual

So i put some makeup on like usual. I did my whole routine but I wanted to curl my hair today. I think I want beach curls. Once I got done I went to go wake Joonie up.

I got to his room and i went to wake him up but he was already wake and dressed or at least that is what I thought... He didn't have a sirt on.. I was pure drooling.. again.. His abs were rock solid and his wet hair... Omg... I need to get out before he notices my drool... I think that it is too late for that now... "Um (Y/N) can I help you?" she says laughing and snapping me back into reality sadly.. "U-u-um I just came in to see if you were awake... That's all!! I swear..." I said going back into my daydream... and I may have been thinking out loud... "I totally didn't come in here to see your rock hard abs or anything. Damn you're so hot.." Realising that i said that out loud I ran out and went to my bathroom to try and cool off... I think I need to just come and be one with my feelings. I need to get it out of my system... I scream I bit too loud.. "YES OF COURSE I LIKE YOU!!!" I say. "What was that?" someone says.. I was too into my thoughts to decipher who it was. "I like Kim Namjoo-" I say turning round... to see he was right there.. "So you like Pizza and me?" He said I walk past him into my room.. He then ran toward me and pushes me against the wall. He then went close to my ear and started whispering things. I couldn't hear them.. all I could hear were muffled words.. He was still shirtless. "P-Please stop teasing me. Okay I like you its not that big of a deal. Oh and one more thing... Don't EVER put me up against a wall and do that to me again." I say while leaving my room getting all of my stuff. then leaving. I took my headphones out of my bag and plugged them into my phone.. I was listening to music blaring... I found a new K-pop band named BTS all I knew was they were around the same age as me. They all lived here too. I was playing Save me when I was scared nearly to death.. Someone pounced on me... "OH MY GOD" I say swinging my arm around to smack the person who tried to kill me. they grab my hand in mid air... It's like they knew I was going to do it. I turn around while taking my headphones out to see who decided to try and commit murder on me. "Oh it's you" I say in a disgusted tone. I then turn back around away from and put my headphones back in. "Wait." he said. "What Namjoon?" I say clearly annoyed. "I wanted to tell you... I'm sorry for doing that and everything.. and I want you to meet my other friends... so i-i'm not your only friend.. They can somewhat speak English.. If they can't or you don't understand I'll translate." he said very apologetic. "Okay but what i said earlier.... About me l-liking you... That stays between us.. right..?" I say worried.. "yes it stays between us. Comon I already told them that I would bring you to meet them. I told them so much about you." he said with his dimple smile. Oh no what did he tell them?