2

"(y/n) get up sweetie." My eyes flutter open as i hear my name escape my mothers lips. "5 more minutes please mom. No you don't want to be late on your first day of school now do you?! What a shame. Okay I guess you really don't need an education after all." She says walking out my room. I just then remember and then I jump out of my bed all excited. I quickly get my clothes and take a shower then i put my clothes on and take the time to carefully put my make-up on, I make my wings perfect on each side. I then put on a light shade of lipstick. I then go out to the dinning room to retrieve my breakfast. "Well I guess you really just can't wait to get there can you?" Chuckled my mom. "No" I said. I then go and check on my sister and brother to see they are still asleep, I kissed them on there foreheads then leave. I go back downstairs to hug my mom and kiss her on her cheek I then tell her bye as i leave the room.

I walk to school and I go to my first class and just wait till my teacher comes and I tell her that I am new.

"Ah you must be (Y/n)! Glad to finally meet you! I give her a bright smile that shows off my deep dimples A/N I have dimples in real life and your character is physically based off of me. lol I then follow my teacher in the classroom and she tells me that everyone will try there best to speak English for me and when i hear that I feel a bit guilty. I tell her thank you and that it was quite unnecessary but she denied it and said that we will be doing it until you learn Korean which makes me want to learn it more and faster. she tells me to introduce myself. as I do so she translate for those who don't know English. "Well My name is (y/n) and i moved her with my family from the United kingdom and well I don't really know I nervously laugh I guess that I can sing and hat I can dance too." The teacher translates that then she asked if anyone had any questions. The first person rose their hand and I pointed at them "um yes?" I said I guess that she knew how to speak English which was better on me "So you said that you came from the United Kingdom correct?Yes i did say that. well I was wondering.. how is it different from here? She asked rubbing the back of her neck as if she asked a stupid question. "Well It is very different such as everyone speaks English i giggled and we have to wear uniforms, we also really have a strict board of education too." Then there was someone who spoke and I didn't understand him at all he said "당신이 정말 예쁘기 때문에 몇 살이고 독신입니까?" the teacher was in the midst of translating it until she relised what he said but when she did she was already done talking. My face was so bright and it was very hot I thought that i was going to start sweating. "Um I am 16 and yes I am single... i replied with i nervous laugh. Okay one more question the teacher said a bit annoyed i picked another guy. He spoke English she said "I'm sorry for my friend he is always like that but I can assure you he never lies and to this day he still doesn't. But my question is if you don't already have a tutor to teach you how to speak Korean then I'll be more than happy to be the one who teaches you he says with a warm bright smile that shows off his dimples I was just staring at his direction mesmerized by his warm deep voice forgot he stopped talking. Then I was startled back to reality and I told him that would be beyond great I feel a bit of blush creep up on my face happy that i but blush on today. I heard some guys sadly sighing to what I don't know and probably don't want to know.

Well Miss (l/n) you can go sit over there next to Mr. Kim Namjoon. I nodded my head to show that i understood. and went to the back of the class and sat at the table that had that boy that i was literally drooling over just a minute ago! He just took me by surprised! I then heard a whisper near my ear and then I snapped out of my daydream "aish" I said surprised "S-sorry I didn't hear you!!" I said when and where do you want to meet up at for your lesson tonight?" I looked at him and thought why is he asking me this stupid question? Then I remembered. "Oh well we could always do it after school at my house. My mom won't mind as long as we are learning." He giggled I then knew why he was laughing then went red I then playfully punched his arm and i said to me "we are going to be the best of friends I can already see it. " He only agreed with me and then the bell rang indicating to go to our next class I looked at my paper then read out loud "Biology... Room 402" "Hmm only if i knew where that was."Namjoon came up to me and asked me where I was going next i then told him Biology room 402 "Oh I know exactly where that is!" Oh thank you!!" I never said I would show you." he said teasingly i-is he serious? "O-oh okay well j-just meet me under the tree tonight and we can go to my house. see you later" I say pretending to be sad even though i was a bit hurt. He came running after me w-wait. I was only joking I-i'll show you were it is!!" I turn around with a huge smile on my face showing off my dimples "HA!" i said knowing i made him feel bad "Aish! 엿 먹어라." he said. I wanted to know what he said so I asked him.. but later.