4

I had a dream... I dream that was very rare.. But it was a good one.. It was about Joonie.. I don't ever have dreams let alone good ones, but I can't quite remember it. All I can remember is that i loved the dream. Ahhh what am I thinking?! I don't like him. I can't like him. Okay let me list all of the bad things about Kim Namjoon.... I think for a minute... THERE AREN'T ANY?!? WHAT?! No I don't like him.... In fact I HATE him I get up and run out of him room into my own room my face as red as a freaking tomato and it felt really hot like boiling temperature! I close the door and slide down it. I-I can't n-no I forbid myself to like him. But why won't it work? I don't like him. I never will!. I get up pretty angry at myself and slam my hands on the wall and moments later i hear a faint cry of two babies. I sigh and go tend to mt siblings. once I'm done I go and get ready for school. I ended up picking this.

I just hope that Joonie doesn't wear his overall outfit

I just hope that Joonie doesn't wear his overall outfit. I put on some makeup same as yesterday. I thin walk out and guess what i see walk out of Joonies room?

I ran back into my room and flopped on my bed to scream into my pillow

I ran back into my room and flopped on my bed to scream into my pillow. I get back up readjust myself. and excuse myself down to the dinning room to get my breakfast my mom turned around and she looked at us in awe. "Awe you both are matching. So so cute! Joonie why don't you please date my daughter here?" She asked him" "well because I- " I butted in "Because I DON'T like him as in i DO NOT like his cute dimples or his cute smile or cute sense of humor! Okay mom?" It was only but a second before I realised what I had said. My face turned redder than before. My face was way beyond boiling point now. I just Ran outside and started to go to school. I had to get away from them I swear they will be the end of me if I didn't. I stopped and realised I forgot everything I needed for school so I went back and I guess they didn't hear me because they were talking about me. Me of all things!

Namjoonies POV

"So the reason why I won't date her is because I don't know. I mean I find her cute, Nice and innocent but I just don't see her and I together." I said "Well even if you don't see yourself together you can still try right? Listen.. Last night I heard everything that happened and how she went to you and not me because I have a feeling that he has a thing for you and what she said this morning confirmed everything for me she does like you... More than any of her other crushes she has ever had. She may deny it but Mother always knows and I know that she likes yo-" suddenly (y/n) mom was interrupted.

(Y/N) POV

I heard everything I needed to and wanted to "ALRIGHT MOM I DO NOT LIKE KIM NAMJOON HE IS TO MUCH OF THE TYPE OF BOYS THAT I HATE! HE ALSO IS TOO CLINGY (which I really like I whispered to myself) AND I DO NOT AND WILL NOT DATE HIM OR BOYS LIKE HIM. NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE THAT! Please. I say and then go off to my room to get my things.

When he said that he couldn't see us together I felt my heart sink and drop down to the floor. Why? I don't like him. I never will. I came downstairs. and Once again they were talking about me. "Why would you let her talk to you like that?" mom said "It doesn't really bother me" Joonie says. "You don't have to lie Kim Namjoon. I can see that your on the verge of tears." My mom replied. Oh no I made Joonie sad. I dropped my stuff off at the door then made sure my mom wasn't in the room anymore so I can do something I will regret later and I know I will regret it later but I didn't care right know.. I needed to do this so I made sure my mom left and I ran up behind Joonie and hugged him from behind. I told him that I was sorry that I made him cry and that I heard what my mom said and I will try to stop being so mean to him. I was only mean to him and only him. I don't know why... Why am I so mean to him? Anyway we have to go to school so I turned away and went to go get my stuff and meet him on our way there.

~le time skip brought to you by Namjoons amazing rapping skillz~

We made it to school and we sat in our designated seats. I had a really annoying day for all the boys kept asking me if I was free this afternoon and if so if i wanted to go out with them. I didn't think I was that good looking. I turn to Joonie. "Joonie, Am I pretty?" I asked "Well what I say won't change what I think of you but In my opinion yes you are." He answered "That must be why they all are asking me the same exact question. Its getting quite annoying if i do say so myself. Only if you could make it to where they could leave me alone. I don't care how just do it please." I say as I put my head on the table. another boy comes up and asks the same question I look at Joonie.. He stands up and says "She has a boyfriend" I looked surprised.. "Who is this person you s call her boyfriend?" The boy asks quite mad. Joonie looks at me as permission to say something. I didn't know what he meant so I just nodded my head in approval. What Joonie says freaking made me want to kill him. "Me" he said cracking his knuckles as if he was about to punch the poor kid. "O-oh s-sorry man. I didn't mean to hit on her while you were here... Or at all!!" he says running away. Joonie sits down. I looked at him and we both laughed. Why am I not mad at him any other time someone would say that I would have been very very mad. But I wasn't. Maybe I need to come to my senses. BUT I WON'T NOT JUST YET! I won't! It was like any other school day. and any other night too. I went to sleep but woke up in his bed... What happened last night? Was there a storm? what was it? I couldn't see to remember. but Today was Friday. Finally.