6

your POV

I went to sleep and was rudely awaken by the sound of thunder. I waited before I went into Joonies room. I wanted to survive this one on my own because I can't rely on him forever. I was balled up crying. I stayed there for what seemed like forever. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran in his room crying. "J-Joonie!!" I said turning the light on while crying. I don't know if i woke him up or not because as soon as i said that and feel to the ground he was right there next to me holding me and helping me. I was crying as I heard the sound of Thunder I was so scared. He just held me. Until I wanted to go to the bed. He then picked me up bridle style which surprised me because I didn't know he was the strong. He then layed me in the bed put the blanked over me then he came in the bed and we faced each other. "Thank you.. Joonie." I said between sobs. "You are welcome (y/n). He was staring at my lips like he wanted to kiss me. "Joonie." I asked "yes?" he said "Do you want to kiss me again?" i didn't know where that came from! "No i didn't mean to say that! I swear!" I said again. "Yes I do (Y/N)" He then inched closer to me and I did the same. We both kissed again and it felt so good. Like it was meant to feel like how it felt. The feeling was great! once we broke he said something that I never knew he would ever tell me and not long after a question came after too. "I love you (Y/N). Will you go out with me?" He asked. I felt my heart rise I sat up. "Is this a joke?" I asked. (No i'm really asking you.) he replied. I feel on him and i kissed and hugged him again.. once we broke apart i told him "Does that answer your question?" I say that as i giggle. This was the best storm ever. I smiled and fell fast asleep. facing him while his arm draped over my waist.

Good night i love you I said before I fell asleep.