3

I finally fell asleep but once I did the storm came and scared me awake. I almost had a heart attack I was scared that bad. I am horrifyingly afraid of thunderstorms. I woke up in a heart beat. I started to cry... I balled up into a ball where my knees were up to my face, and I just.. cried. until it died down for a bit. I knew I couldn't make it to my mom's room like I usually do so I hated what I had to do. I went into Joonie's room. I will forever never forgive myself for what i did. I went into Joonies room then the huge thunder sound came louder than any before. I ran into his room. and I didn't even ask him if it was okay. I just ran into his bed and when I got comfortable h-he put his arm around my waist... I didn't not like it. It made me feel warm, wanted but most of all safe. I finally felt safe. I feel asleep once again wincing a few times at the sound of thunder. I felt safe so I finally found my go to person when there was a storm or something that I was afraid of during the night. I then woke up to my mind running around the place. I felt guilty because I just hopped into his bed like i do it to everyone. I wonder what he is going to think when he wakes up. Most importantly what am I going to tell him? I can't tell him the truth. What 16 year old is scared of a thunderstorm? What if he doesn't believe me? Whatever, I guess I'll tell him the truth. I don't care if he laughs I just hope he won't tell people at school. Wait... Does he have a girlfriend? What if he tells her then she will come and kill me. W-why am i panicking this much? I feel my heart speed up.. I then hear i whisper... Oh no he is awake. I better try to get up quietly I get up on my hands and knees about to crawl out of his bed before he fully wakes up... Then of course another sound of thunder comes in a series of them too. With my luck. I try to withstand it but i can't I fall down making a bit of a whimpering noise of course. I wake him up and he is fully awake.. "W-why are you in my bed (Y/N)?" I-I-I was just leaving!! heh" I said quickly and nervously. "That doesn't answer my question (Y/N) " He says still tired. "Fine.. Promise not to laugh?" I ask. "I can't promise that but i will promise that I will try my best not to laugh" he said. "Okay well I am horrifically afraid of thunderstorms. I usually go to my mom's room and end up sleeping in her bed but nature had a change of lans and I knew that I couldn't make it to her room so I had to come to your room. N-n-not that I wanted to or anything! I had no choice." I was going to ask you if I could sleep in your bed with you but the the loudest one of the thunder sounds came and I freaked out. I just ran in your bed and you put your arm around me and I felt Warm, wanted, and well safe. I couldn't leave because I really liked the feelings you provided. I finally found my go to person that i could go to when I had a problem, was scared of something, or just felt sad." I started to cry because I finally showed someone other than my family my soft side. The sad part is, I haven't even known him for a whole day. But it feels like I've known him my whole life. W-what is this feeling that my heart is making me feel. It feels like my chest is tight and I can't breathe either. What is he doing to me? "Well I can say that I'd be happy to be your go to person after all you and your mother have pervided me a home, food, and clothing. The least I can do is help you when you are feeling these things. I want to be the one you come to when you have a problem.. Okay?" he said while hugging me. "Ok...ay" I say between sobs. "So is it okay for me to sleep here?" i ask wipping my tears away. "of course it is (Y/N)~ah" He said My heart hurts but... in a good way. Why? His dimples are so.... cute? What am I thinking?! I don't like him!! Right?

With that I go to sleep. Wondering why my chest hurts.