blurb

+
"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't miss the way I used to run my hands down your pretty little body, love."

In which a model; Celestia Winters is forced to date her ex boyfriend; Calum Hood by their managers for the public eye. What happens when two famous exes get paired up to date each other for the public eye? With all the hatred, unresolved issues they had with each other in the past, will one of them be given a chance to fix things and reconcile with the other? will feelings arise again? or would it be better for them if they just left things the way it was a few years ago when they broke up.

+

THIS STORY CONTAINS : sexual content (which will probably happen later in the story so watch out, freaks ;) ) language, etc. I suggest you read at your own risk.

Hi guys! before you guys head on to reading this book, I would like to say a few words.

Well, firstly, this book was badly written 6 years ago so I'm currently editing this book, correcting some mistakes and all that while keeping you guys updated as much as possible at the same time. :)

It took effort and time to come up with the plot of this book as this literally just came from my own imagination so I beg of you to please, please ask permission before publishing any versions of this book or if this book gave you any ideas or something, it would be very much appreciated if credit was give :) . I poured my heart out while writing this book as some parts were inspired by personal experiences. And out of respect, please message me if ever you find a similar book like this (unless if it was published with good intentions). Thank you so much! I love you guys and feel free to message me if you need anything! Enjoy!

Also, I wrote this book probably three years ago so there might be some grammatical errors or some parts im working on so bear with me at the moment hehe.