Chapter 2

Somewhere in the future

Konohamaru, the leader of the current team 7 is arranging the books. He had been waiting for the kids to come.

"Where are they! I thought they would be here an hour ago Kore!"

He then waited again an hour, they haven't come. Now he is really worried.

He asked the owner of the shop if he could go check on how the kids are doing, of course, he is allowed.

He went to the way the kids were taking, he is terrified on what he saw.

A bunch of books lying on the ground and a certain scroll, the scroll was opened. He knew it in an instant when he had seen the scroll.

'Boruto must have done something with the scroll.'

He made his way to the scroll and read it.

"Time travel... WHAT THE?!"

In the Hokage office

"Oh my... too much paper works. I'm going to have headaches this year." Mumbled the current hokage, Naruto Uzumaki.

"This year sure is a busy year, right Hokage-sama?" Shikamaru, the hokage advisor snickered.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. It was Konohamaru, he rushed in. He looked like he was full of fear and worry in his face.

"HOKAGE-SAMA, THE KIDS ARE GONE!"

"WHAT?!" Yelled Naruto, his day was already bad, and now it became worst in an instant.

Konohamaru began to calm himself.

"The kids were on a mission you assigned them, they somehow had played with a time travel scroll and brought themselves to the past."He said as he pass the scroll to the hokage.

"Time travel scroll... Where did they get this?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know either, but when i was on my way on finding them, i saw a bunch of book lying on the ground and there is that scroll."

"Oh my god... We need Sasuke's help for this kind of problem." Naruto said.

Then he continued, "Shikamaru, please call Sasuke and ask him to go to the hokage office."

"Yes." Shikamaru said and left the hokage office.

"Thankyou Konohamaru, you may leave now, I will take care of this problem." Naruto said.

"But! I want to help, those kids are my students and It was my fault that happened."

"No it's not, I will take care of it, everything is going to be alright." Naruto said, he managed to let out a small smile.

Konohamaru stood for awhile, seconds later he said. "Thankyou hokage-sama." He went out of the hokage office, his thoughts were filled on how the kids are doing. He really hoped nothing bad would happen to the kids.

'Don't Panic, stay calm, you are the hokage, stay calm, everything is going to be alright.' Naruto told himself. He is really worried about the kids

Somewhere in the past

"HEY Y'ALL, I'M BORUTO UZUMAKI, NICE TO MEET YOU DATTEBASA!" yelled Boruto aloud.

Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura are really shocked. Sarada began to have an irkmark on her head and punched the boy hard on the head

"YOU IDIOT, YOU JUST DID SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE!"

"OUCH! I thought you gave me a signal to tell our name."

"WE WERE THINKING ABOUT ESCAPING NOT TELLING OUR NAMES!!!"

"Whoops, I'm sorry. So how do we escape?"

Unfortunately, Kakashi and his 2 students heard all of their conversation.

"Who do you think you are escaping from dattebayo?" Naruto asked, then Kakashi continued,"We are taking you guys to the hokage."

"You both just told them that we were trying to escape."Mitsuki sweatdropped looking at his 2 teammates.

"So... what do we do?" Boruto asked his 2 teammates.

"I think the best choice right now is to RUN!" Mitsuki said as he run followed by his two teammates.

"Where are we going?!" Sarada asked.

"Far away from danger, we don't want to change the future." Boruto replied.

"I'm asking about the place. Tch!" Sarada mumbled.

Unfortunately for them, they were chased by Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

"WHY ARE THEY CHASING US?!" Boruto asked aloud.

"I think it's because we looked suspicious, focus on running away from them." Mitsuki answered.

Suddenly, without them knowing, they were already surrounded by Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

"Don't worry kids, we are not going to harm you." Sakura said in a soothing manner.

"WHO ARE YOU AGAIN DATTEBAYO?" Naruto asked.

The kids were frightened. Suddenly, Boruto got an idea on how to get away from them. He has his dojutsu, the Jougan. (I don't exactly know the abilities of Jougan so what i wrote here is not completely true)

"Sarada, Mitsuki. Hold my hand, I have a plan." Boruto said seriously.

Mitsuki knew that Boruto is not stupid, he knows that Boruto knows what to do.

"What are you going to do this time?" Asked Sarada doubtfully.

Boruto looked at Sarada in the eyes seriously. And said,"Trust in me."

Sarada blushed. It is really rare to see the prankster being serious.

The three of them held hands. Boruto's dojutsu activated.

Blue lightning began to emmit from his dojutsu and flickered around the 3 kids and in an instant, they disappeared from Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura's sight.

"What just happened happened?" Is all what Kakashi could say.

Somewhere far away from the village

Lightning appeared out of nowhere and in a blink of an eye, 3 kids stood there.

Boruto began panting, "Damn, I used to much Chakra." He spoke while panting.

"Where did you bring us this time?" Sarada questioned Boruto.

"I don't know... but I am sure we are totally safe."

Suddenly, they felt a katana pointed behind their backs.

"Who are you 3 kids and why do you have the Uchiha crest on your back?" A monotone voice was heard from the person holding the katana. The voice is full of coldness.

Not only that. That voice sounds familiar like Sarada's father or Sasuke-sensei.

Boruto continued, "I mean totally not safe..."