Chapter 4

"Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki. They were on a mission i assigned them and somehow got their hands on this scroll." Naruto continued as he handed Sasuke the scroll.

"Time Travel. And so?" Sasuke asked, he got a really bad feeling about this, but didn't want to think about it. He just hopes nothing bad happens to his beloved daughter.

"They got sucked to the past." Naruto said, clearly saddened.

Sasuke is shocked, he is now in deep thought. What will happen to his daughter? What if she has to face the danger of the past? What if she got tortured there? Sasuke wished it all wouldn't happen.

"I couldn't read any of those writtings. Can you read it with your Rinnegan?" Naruto asked.

"Ah. Yes." Sasuke got out of his thoughts.

He looked at the scroll and read it with his Rinnegan. He stared at the scroll with wide eyes when he discovered the time they are in.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"They are now in around 15 years ago." Sasuke replied.

Naruto's eyes widened, he stood up, both his palms on the table, "No way! You mean the dangerous times? When we were 16?!" Naruto asked, clearly panicking.

"...yes." Sasuke sadly answered.

Naruto sat down, he put both his hands on his head. "What should we do?..." Naruto asked softly.

"I have a plan." Sasuke said.

Naruto looked at Sasuke.

"This scroll says that once we are in the past, we can use this scroll to go back to our own time." Sasuke stated, then he continued, "We should go back to the past and find the kids, then bring them back home."

"Yeah, you're right. This is going to be a S - class mission, we are going to the past and get the kids back. This scroll will be forbidened once we are finished with the mission."

"When will we go?" Sasuke asked.

"After we are prepared, I have to tell my Hinata and Himawari about this. I am going to go home early today. I'll tell Shikamaru about it." Naruto said.

"I have to see Sakura too." Sasuke agreed.

Sasuke left the office and Naruto started packing his paperworks.

Somewhere in the konoha streets

Sasuke is walking, he is really worried about his daughter. She is literally in the time where the 4th great ninja war is about to start.

He thought too much that he doesn't realise that he is now right beside his house.

He stood in front of the door and clicked the bell.

"Sarada!!! Is that you???" Sakura's voice can be heard from the inside and Sasuke can hear her running towards the door. The door opened wide and Sakura stood there, She looked .

"Where were you? What happened? Are you okay? Why do you come home so late to-" She stopped half way when she saw who she really talks to.

"Sa-sa-Sasuke?!?!...kun?" She exclaimed.

"I'm home." Sasuke said.

Sakura had a huge smile on her mouth and hugged Sasuke. He hugged her as well

"Sasuke, Sarada hasn't come back home yet and this is already 7 pm. Have you seen her somewhere?" Sakura's mood changed completely.

"Sarada, she is now in grave danger." Sasuke told Sakura, he had a worried look on his face.

"Huh? W-what do you mean?" Sakura asked, stumbling backwards.

"She is now in the past, around 15 years ago." Sasuke stated.

"What happened?" Sakura asked worriedly.

"She got herself to a Time travel scroll, along with her 2 other teammates." Sasuke said.

"Is Naruto going to search for them?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, Naruto and I are the ones who is going to do it. We are going to the past to get them back. I came here to see you before we went to search them."

"Ah..." Sakura said. Looking down, eyes filled with tears, worried for her daughter.

Sasuke looked at Sakura, he frowned.

Sasuke poked Sakura's forehead and said, "I promise I will bring Sarada and the others back here safe. Goodbye Sakura." He then turned around and walked away. He then felt someone tugged his cloak.

"I'm coming." Sakura said, eyes filled with determination.

"Sakura, you need to rest." Sasuke told Sakura.

"She is my daughter, our daughter. I need to go as well, please." Sakura said seriously.

Sasuke stared at his wife for awhile. He then sighs.

"Alright, start packing your medical things. We are going to the hokage office." Sasuke told her.

In the Uzumaki's household

"I'm home." Naruto said as he opened the door.

Himawari ran out from the living room to see who it is.

"DAD!!!" She ran towards her dad and tackled him in a hug. Naruto chuckled as he hugged her back, "I'm home, my sunflower."

Hinata came out from the living room, she gave Naruto a closed eyed smile as she says, "Welcome home, dear." Naruto smiled and responded, "Hello, Hinata-chan."

"Dad, where is brother? Wasn't he on a mission. He had me and mom worried sick." Himawari asked.

"He was supposed to be home before 5 pm." Hinata continued.

"Boruto, he is now in the past about 15 years ago. He and his teammates got into the past by a scroll." Naruto stated.

"Eh? The past? Is brother okay?" Himawari asked. Hinata eyes widened, eyes filled with tears. She knew those times are the danger times. She is really worried about them, especially Boruto. Himawari noticed her mom's eyes, she knows this is a bad news. She started to get worried as well.

"Yes, Boruto will be fine, he is a strong shinobi. Believe in him." Naruto smiled sadly at Himawari.

"Where is he now?" Hinata asked.

"I don't exactly know where or when. But I and Sasuke are going to go back in time with the scroll and get them back here." Naruto said.

"Will you bring brother back?" Himawari asked.

Naruto smiled at her, "Of course i will, I will bring him back and make sure nothing wrong happens to him Dattebayo!" Naruto said as he hugged both of them.

Naruto is now going to the Hokage office, Hinata and Himawari wanted to accompany him.

They walked and finally arrived, seeing Sakura and Sasuke waitting there.

"Dobe, Sakura is going to join us." Sasuke called out.

"Hey Naruto." Sakura called out.

"Yo Sakura!" Naruto grinned.

"Let us begin now." Sasuke said as he pulled out the scroll from his pocket and put it on the ground.

"Good luck everyone!!!" Himawari called out while waving her hands.

Naruto smiled and looked at Hinata who is filled with worry. He walked to her and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright, Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed. Hinata managed to give out a smile, "Please be safe and bring them back."

Naruto hugged them both again, and walked towards Sakura and Sasuke.

Sasuke began pressing a part of the scroll's writting and a bright light emmited from the scroll. Sasuke immediatly took the scroll as it shined brightly, The 3 of them disappeared from Hinata's and Himawari's sight.

Hello, Sorry for the slow update, I'd like to thank anyone who voted this story, I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.