Chapter 10

The 3 kids are done closing the stand, and now are walking back to their tents along with their parents.

"Why did you kids open a dango stand?" Sakura asked bewildered.

"The fifth hokage gave us that job." Sarada replied happily.

"Why did you accept it?" Naruto sweatdropped.

"Where else could we get it from? I plan on buying 20 burgers later." Boruto exclaimed.

"You Idiot, the burger restaurant hadn't exist yet." Sarada sighed.

Boruto stopped at his footsteps.

"I just finished my last burger and I forgot that the restaurant hadn't exist!" Boruto cried anime tears as he dropped to the ground while crying.

"Even if it existed, It would have been destroyed knowing the village is in construction from an attack." Sarada stated.

"We need to go home as soon as possible." Boruto told them seriously, probably desperate for more burgers.

"This reminds me... Papa!" Sarada called.

"Hn?" Sasuke looked at his daughter.

Sarada took out a camera from her bag, checking it.

"Thank goodness i didn't waste more battery, 15% left." Sarada sighed in relief.

Sasuke saw his daughter scrolling through the gallery, most of them are pictures of the mountains and selfies.

She then pressed a video and showed it to her father.

Sasuke had his eyes widened.

A video of him and killer bee fighting. Sasuke looked at Sarada, she is now giving him that one look that has many questions in it.

"Uhh... S-Sarada, I can e-explain." Sasuke stuttered.

"What were you doing there?!" Sarada asked, Sasuke looked really startled.

"What is it?" Naruto asked as he looked at the camera to see what made Sasuke really tense, It was unlike him.

"Did you kids witnessed it?!" Naruto asked knowing what the recordings the kids had is about.

"Yeah, we escaped from a creep with orange mask and arrived there." Boruto stated.

"And apparently we saw both uncle bee and you fighting." Sarada stated, Sasuke is now filled with embarrasment.

"You guys didn't try to stop them right?" Sakura asked.

"Of course not! We will probably get annihilated getting near them!" Boruto exclaimed.

Sakura thanked god the childrens do still have fear and still think about their lives.

"Wait, did you kids just said a creep with orange mask?!" Naruto asked.

"Yes, and come to think of it Sasuke-san also wore the same robe as what that orange masked man wore." Mitsuki stated.

All eyes are on Sasuke now, except for the adults.

"Uh..." Those are the only things that can come out of Sasuke's mouth.

"How about I explain once we get home." Sasuke asked sheepishly.

The kids are now still staring at Sasuke while walking towards the tent areas.

"Let's tell the Hokage that we are going back to our time." Boruto told them. "Burgers~ here I come!" Boruto mumbled as he skipped away.

"The scroll says that once we got back to our time, the past wouldn't remember about the future coming back to the past." Sasuke stated. Sarada still stares at him, making him cough a little.