Chapter 6

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A man with black robe and orange swirly mask said as he came out from the bushes.

It was really creepy that it sent shivers down those kid's spine.

"What are kids at such a young age like you doing here in a forest?" He asked, however it was not in a soothing manner. It was really malicious.

"Umm... taking a selfie." Boruto gulped as he answered. The masked man just deadpanned.

"Who are you?" Sarada questioned. She is scared, but she managed to hide it.

"He is known as Tobi or Madara Uchiha." Mitsuki answered her question.

"WHAT?!?!" Both Boruto and Sarada yelled.

"Impossible, Madara lived like, during the first Hokage era. I think he is Tobi, that is a lot more logical." Boruto spoke up.

"He is not the real Madara, nor he was Tobi. He is just using those names for reasons. His real name is Obito Uchiha." Mitsuki said.

Obito looked at Mitsuki wide-eyed. How could this kid knows who he was. No one in this world knew who he is. But, this child, a 12 year old boy knows who he is.

"You... How do you know about these?" Obito asked, he is really irritated.

"My parent told me." Mitsuki simply smiled.

"What an interesting parent, mind taking you kids with me?" Obito asked maliciously. He wondered who that boy's parent is.

Obito then charged towards them. Before he threw his attacks at them.

Boruto and Sarada made a cross with their hands, shutting their eyes. Preparing to get the attack. But didn't receive any, they opened their eyes.

There stood Mitsuki, his body is surrounded by light blueish aura shaped like snakes. 3 of the snakes are holding the attack.

"Mitsuki?" Boruto could only speak softly, astonished.

"Such an interesting power." Obito muttered and started to get a little serious.

Obito attacked them a lot more.

Mitsuki blocked all of it.

"Guys, we are going to escape from here. I can only dodge his attacks, however I can't beat him. I'm not strong enough yet." Mitsuki told both of them.

Before they could say anything, their stomachs are wrapped by the snakes and with that. All those 3 flew away from the forest, leaving Obito there.

"Ahh... I should've been more serious." Obito mumbled. Those kids, who are they? He shouldn't have underestimated them.

Somewhere far away

Mitsuki flew down, hovering towards the ground.

He deactivated his sage mode. And dropped his 2 teammates.

Boruto and Sarada felt like throwing up. They got motionsickness due to how fast Mitsuki travelled.

"Mitsuki, what the heck!" Sarada protested while lying on the ground holding her stomach.

Boruto was just lying on the ground looking lifeless. He kind of threw up a little. "I need the toilet." Boruto mumbled.

Mitsuki chuckled nervously, "Sorry guys, It's just the only way, hehe."

"Anyway, THAT WAS AWESOME, MITSUKI!!!" Boruto yelled amazed as he got up.

"Yeah! We couldn't have survived without you!" Sarada got up and smiled.

Mitsuki looked at them, his heart is touched, he smiled genuinely.

The three of them hugged.

"Where are we now, anyway!" Boruto asked.

"I dunno, mountains?" Sarada looked at her surroundings.

Then they heard the sound of swords clashing. They turned to look at the source of voice and OH MY GOD it's not a good one.

What they saw, is Sasuke, the young one. Sarada's father or Boruto's sensei, fighting the Jinchuriki of the eight-tails, or Killer Bee.

"Ah...Shit. Why is Sasuke-sensei fighting Uncle Bee?" Boruto asked.

They both are fighting in such a speed that the kids hardly followed. Except Sarada who could just look at them clearly with her Sharingan, but she didn't activate it.

"Can anyone like, stop this?" Sarada asked.

"No one wants to make a death wish!" Boruto replied. They are probably going to get annihilated trying.

Boruto then realised something.

"Wait, Is the robe Sasuke-sensei's wearing is the same as that creep's robe?" Boruto asked while observing.

"Right..." Sarada realised it too, She felt disappointed.

"Wait a second... MITSUKI GET THE CAMERA!" Boruto called.

"I want to record the fight, hurry up to that hill!" Boruto continued as he pointed to a hill.

"Good idea!" Sarada agreed, Mitsuki nodded.

The three of them ran to the top of the hill and set up the camera.

They are recording it right now.

They could see the battle between Sasuke and Bee. They grimaced as they see both of them hurting each other and getting hurt.

They saw Sasuke biting Karin's arm, Sarada looked at that in disgust.

They then saw Bee having that red aura surrounding him and began attacking again.

And then they saw Killer Bee began turning into an eight-tailed octopus. And from that on they hardly see the fight.

Some times later, the gigantic octopus burned with black flames. They know what it is, worried if Killer Bee is fine or not.

After some time, they saw Sasuke carrying Bee while Jugo carrying both Suigetsu and Karin.

They began to walking while talking. Boruto and the others doesn't know what they are talking about.

They walked really far that the camera can't see them anymore.

"We lost them." Mitsuki said.

"Atleast we don't bump into them." Boruto sighed in relief.

"You're right." Mitsuki chuckled as he stops the recording.

"I wonder how sensei will react if i show this recording to him." Boruto sneered

"The problem is, how you will explain to papa how we got here after you show it to him." Sarada taunted while smirking.

Boruto gulped.

Sarada chuckled as she patted him on the back, "No worries, we're always going to help you." She gave him the warmest smile ever.

That made Boruto blush a lot. Mitsuki smiled as he looked at Boruto and Sarada. They sure make a good couple.

They three walked down the hill and began searching for a place to make their camp.