Chapter 7

CLICK! CLICK! *Sounds of Cameras*

"Oh my goshhhh, That mountain looks taller, I'm going to have to take a picture of that." Sarada squealed.

CLICK!

"Look at the sky, a hawk flying!" She said again as she took a picture of the hawk.

CLICK!

"Boruto! Mitsuki! Say CHEESEEEE!!!" Sarada called to both of them as she took a picture of them both.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"C'mon Sarada, let's just stop for now. You've been taking pictures since this morning. Now it's already 2 PM!" Boruto complained as he looked at the time on his watch.

"No way!!! We are now in the mountains can't you see? It would be such a waste if we don't take pictures! The view here is beautiful!" Sarada exclaimed.

"How many pictures have you taken so far?" Mitsuki asked, It's his camera after all.

Sarada checked the camera, "273 so far today." Sarada replied with a grin, as if it's not a big deal. Some are selfies of 3 of them, selfies of herself, Most of it are views of the place.

Mitsuki gasped.

"I feel bad for your camera's memmory card." Boruto chuckled as he pats Mitsuki's back. Mitsuki internally cried anime tears.

They've been walking for so long, it was already 5 PM. They are really tired. Except for Sarada who is too busy taking pictures and having fun.

"Hey umm, Do you even know where we are going right now?" Boruto asked. They are in a snowy place with mountains covered by snow now.

Suddenly Sarada screeched.

"LOW BATT???" Sarada yelled in horror. Her heaven of taking pictures has ended.

She dropped to the ground, face flat on the floor... no, snow.

"We could've taken more... Shannaroo..." Sarada mumbled while crying anime tears.

"Ahahaha." Boruto chuckled as he patted her back. He knew the feeling of having a low battery gadget without the charger, torture.

"HEY!!! IT'S YOU KIDS-TTEBAYO!" A loud voice was heard from behind. It was none other than Naruto Uzumaki.

"Quite down! Naruto!" Another voice was heard from behind, It was Sakura Haruno.

"Who are you kids?" The other one asked, He is Sai.

They want to run, but they don't want to because they are too tired. They decided that talking to the Hokage is the best choice for now.

"Take us to the Hokage, please."

The Hokage's place

"Hokage-sama, You have visitors." Sai greeted as he led the 3 kids to the Hokage.

"Ughh!!! What now?" Tsunade grumbled.

Sarada began speaking, "Greetings, Tsunade-sama. My name is Sarada Uchiha."

"Huh? I thought there are only one Uchiha left in this world, and he is a criminal too." Tsunade muttered.

"This boy is Boruto Uzumaki and the other one is Mitsuki." Sarada said as she pointed the 2 boys.

"Naruto??" Tsunade questioned as she eyed Boruto.

"HEY I'M NOT NARUTO!!!" Boruto yelled.

"Uhh... This is kind of complicated, but you see... We are from the future." Sarada stated. Ready for tons of questions to come.