2;

Ever since that day, [H/C] girl didn't believe it. She thought it was a dream. Everyday, every night. It was basically the same routine, wake up, get dress, go wake up Cloud, make breakfast, and get a job from someone. It was well, everything was fine, everything she said  was a lie.

Cloud kept twitching/having geostigma attacks or getting distant from everyone, as if he had something. Until she knew, his infection/illness gotten worse. He rarely visits the bar, making Marlene and Denzel worried.

"[Y/N], your going to stay here for some of my deliveries."

The [H/C] girl was wrapping bandages around his arm, trying her best not to drop this shirt on the floor. He asked her to stitch some cuts on his shirts. Sure, he had a few but this one is his favorite. Even though he had a closet full of the same clothes. The duo were currently at a cliff, where the Buster sword. She tried her best not to cry every-time they cane here, because this was the area her brother died. She tried to think of the present, not the past.

"Why?"

She went back to sewing his sleeve, but got no answer. She still pushed his buttons, getting an actual answer instead of the silence.

"Is it because of the geostigma?"

"I can't lie to you but yes. Haven't you seen the size of it?"

[Y/N] snorted, and shook her head; mumbling, "That's what he said."

Cloud looked at her weirdly, but didn't show it. Only to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

The girl was flustered, a pink shade of blush covered her cheeks as she finished sewing. However, the odds were against her as she poked herself with the needles, causing her to drop the shirt and put the finger in her mouth. Pouting like a little girl, she glared at the ground. But, she felt a slightly pat on her head, she looked up and saw Cloud holding a box of band-aids.

"You are clumsy. Very, very clumsy."

It was moments like these she wished to cherished, but she knew her place, only a stepping stool for Cloud's success. Or even to be specific, she was in his way to win Tifa's heart.

He hands her the box of bandaids and grabs his shirt. He looks at it carefully, he admire her artwork. No stitches were shown, everything was hand made.

"My mother taught me how to sew, and make my own clothes."

He was amused, Zack never talked about his mother. However, he did spoke about [Y/N], how she took over the house and became the mother.

"Its best for you to stay at Tifa's place. I need someone to take care of Denzel when Tifa is busy."

"You making up excuses. You-"

"Just do what I say, end of discussion."

The [H/C] girl pouted, again, and glared at Cloud. He didn't flinch or show any emotion, however he looked at her and shooed her off.

"Go cover your eyes or something."

Luckily for him, he was wearing a undershirt, but didn't stop [Y/N] to fangirl on his abs or how fit he was. Or else Cloud will have a partner who will nose bleed forever. She huffed, grabbed a bandaid, applied it on her finger  and turned around slowly. But that dud not stopped her from peaking. She crossed her arms against her chest and blew a stand of hair out of her hair. It was slowly turning into noon, as the cloud started to form, making the sky turn a gloomy gray. [Y/N] stood there for a few minutes, until she heard heavy but soft foot steps close by her. She looked left, she saw Cloud's wolf who was next to the rusting Buster sword. On her right, she notice Cloud staring at the town of Midgar, seeing it differently. After the meteor hit it, the city was trying it best to stand on its feet. But with Geostigma in the air, it was very difficult since.

"You got a call from Reno. He's in Healen. Says he's got work for you. Cloud, how have you been?"

[Y/N] looked at Cloud as he looked at his phone, as if it was going to attack him.

"You have no message-"

Cloud ended the robotic voice, puts on goggles, and walks to the Fenrir. Then, he motioned the [H/C] girl to the motorcycle. She nodded quickly and hoped on. The duo gave the rusty sword a glance once more and turned on the Fenrir. Putting on the bandanna around her nose and lips, because the last time she rode with Cloud, she had to use mouthwash three times. As the duo rode down the road, [Y/N] heard a metal fall' on the ground. When she turned around, the first thing she notice was the Buster sword in the ground. Shock written all over her face as she heard more motorcycle engines. When she looked up, starting at the cliff. Three men appeared, have similar clothes and similar hair color.

"Clo-"