3;

It was too late, the two figures where already at their tails. Those two men, one skinny and the other one who looked buff, were smirking. All of a sudden, three shadow creepers, which looked like dead wolfs to her. Cloud opened up both side of the motorcycle, revealing a compartment full of different fusion swords and/or different swords. He took out his trusty Main Blade and started to attack the Shadows. Slice by slice two fell down, however three more were coming, making Cloud to swerve around to face them.

"I'll take care of the creepers! Deal with those men!"

[Y/N] said, as she summoned her crossbow, she like to call it 'Bow of the Clever'. Of course, she had to make her own arrows, but being 'besties' with the Astrals Gods. Sometimes the arrows have a bleeding, fire or poisons effect when impacted.

Aiming to the creeper, she shot a few arrows to one of them. Making them burn into ashes, however one jumped, making her summon her other weapons. Her weapons formed a circle around her, but they had a crystal effect, only showing an illusion for a second as she was choosing a weapon. Quickly choose a sniper rifle with a bayonet attached, stabbing it in the chest.

"Where's mother?"

When [Y/N] turned to her right, Cloud moved to the left quickly,which made them look forward now. However, the sudden movement made the [H/C] girl grab Cloud's shoulder tightly.

"What the-! Who are these guys?!"

Cloud quickly made a sharp turn making the two men go beside them. Trapping them, forcing them to fight. She notice on had a gauntlet on his left arm. What distracted her was he flying bullets from the other guy, so in panic, she summoned a crystal shield, blocking the incoming bullets.

"Where you learned that?!"

With a sweat drop appeared her forehead, she did not know how to reply. It must of been the doing of the Astrals, since [Y/N] was their favorite person.

"Just drive!"

Just as he was going to speed it up, the skinny man came close by, looking at Cloud.

"We know you hid her, Brother."

[Y/N] glared at silver man, well both of them actually. However, she could only glare at one of them, so she glared at the one who was the closest. Wishing her glares would melt anyone, if so, by now she would have been in jail for murder for thousands. Maybe even have the death penalty, too. He kept shooting, making both [Y/N] and Cloud to block, the bullets would bounce off and hit each other, so it was either do or die situation. Cloud was grunting when he was separated by one of them, then a shadow creeper came, making him swerve around it. Causing them to look their focus for a bit.

"Try losing them!"

It was like a living tornado, one of them kept shooting, the other was a distraction. The [H/C] girl and Blonde boy were trapped between these men, who looked like they were having fun. One kept going in circles, the other was talking, while dodging their attacks.

"Keep driving, I'll block them."

[Y/N] asked the Astrals to expanded the shield as best as they can (in which they accepted the pleading), blocking both the men, and covering Cloud, Fenrir and her with the crystal shield.

Cloud, on the other had, kept swerving around rocks and the incoming bullets the defected from the shield. The [H/C] girl was so concentrated, when she notice the incoming shadow, it was too late.

"Oh sh-!"

Poof, Cloud was quicker than her and stabbed it through the chest. She sighed, taking all the air that was trapped in her lungs as she was expected to meet her death. But it was too early for victory. More shadow creepers appeared, along with the attacks those men were giving them. Cloud kept swerving around them, the buffer one soon gone ahead and blocked them, causing Cloud to jump without warning. This made [Y/N] to grip his back a bit tighter than usual. The Fenrir slightly took a jump, but the skinnier one did a flip, during that flip, it looked like time went by slow. The first thing [Y/N] did was to look up, noticing him was aiming at Cloud on the head. When Cloud notice a shadow, his first instinct was to protect the [H/C] girl. As quickly as he can, he wrapped an arm around her, covering partly her head and back, and looking straight to the guy. The shield around them disappeared as she saw the shadow casted over them. Luckily when he shot, the bullet only impact the goggles, making [Y/N] yelp when Cloud moved his head to the side.

What got them surprised was more shadow creeper suddenly appeared. Making the crystal shield appear again, but much more weaker. More and more started to appear, as they were about the jump and attack the duo. Which they did, full shower teeth and claws, ready to attack. When a millimeter away, they suddenly disappeared, leaving the duo and the silver boys, who were smirking. Suddenly the buffer guy laughed a bit and went away, along with the other guy following him. Cloud was confused looking at them and stopping. However, the [H/C] was holding her head, and nose was bleeding. Suddenly she started to seeing white...