5;

[A/N]: Some how this book got more reads than i expected...Yall a blessing oml. It has more than 100+ reading so hopefully i would make more chapters but it'll be late as always. Please forgive me if this chapter seems rushed, i am working on the squall and a Kingdom Hearts fanfic as well!

-

"Wake up, you lazy ass."

[Y/N] was slowly waking up, opening her [E/C] colored eyes as she saw blurry. Her surroundings were uncleared, but looked like some buildings, trees and dirt. By the looks of it, it looked like they were going up hill. She felt soft heart-beats, as a grunt was heard. She quickly flustered as she tried to get off the motorcycle but Cloud had his hand wrapped around her waist and the Fenrir slightly went unbalanced.

"What up, fool, it's Barrett! I am the man! Oil, Cloud! I just found the biggest damned oil field you ever seen! Surveyin' done, so I should be able to get out there and see Marlene soon. You let her know, all right, Spiky?"

"Spiky..."

She notice a sign that said, "Healen Lodge". She wonder what business Cloud had with a geostigma infected person. Maybe he was going to be in retirement? She mumbled something that Cloud was able to hear.

"Damn, I forget easily..."

"Reno called again. He says to hurry, and he sounded kind of strange... Be careful, okay?"

A sudden chill creeped her spine, she remembered Reno. He came to drop off Zack once when he came off to visit. He seemed pretty nice until he started to flirt with [Y/N] for the first time.

"Zack, the strawberry is attacking me..."

It was a calm day, when [Y/N] decided to take a nap, during that time her brother came to visit her. But his ride was too loud for a surprise visit, Zack just had to deal with his company with Reno.

"Reno, I allowed you to come with me, not to harass my sister."

A smirk appeared the red-haired man's lips, as he snatched her from Zack. He was taller than the youngests Fair, causing her to be pushed against Reno's chest.

"She is like a mini you! An adorable puppy!"

Her cheeks were squished, as Reno fangirled a bit. Zack, on the other hand, shook his head and lifted Reno up in the air by his collar.

"Go back to the chopper, I'll be there in a second."

As Reno blew a kiss 'good-bye' to [Y/N], who was currently glaring at Reno. She fixed her long sleeved dress. The dress it self was white, but at the edge of the dress, there layed a rose that 'grew' from the bottom towards her left chest. It was a long sleeved dress, since it was fall.

"I won't be back for a while. Take care of our father. I don't know how long I'll be out."

All he got was silence, which was expected. He knew that his younger sister was against this, but knew she had to deal with it.

[Y/N] couldn't help it, but to hug her brother. Sure she was silent, but actions are worth more than words. Zack was stunned for a bit, and later accepted the hug.

Both if them stood still, letting the chill wind blow their hair into waves. As if those were endless times, they soon broke the hug.

"Promise me you'll be back. I don't want my favorite brother to get hurt, too much."

A small smile creeped up his lips as he ruffled her hair. She accepted it, didn't bother to argue.

"I promise. What would I be if I don't come back to protect a lovely princess. I am her shield after all."

The light from the sun that laid above them soon shined so bright, it brought her back to reality. She noticed her surroundings has stopped moving. It took her a few seconds to process what is going on, Cloud wasn't here, the Fenrir has stopped and she was abou-.

"Ow..."

"Next time, wake up when I tell you."

She looked up from the ground. Her was already half way up some stairs or ramp. [Y/N] sighs as she got up, dusted off her skirt and walked towards the inpaction Cloud. Her tights were a bit ripped from the fight earlier, and her arms were a bit scratched but she didn't care. The arm warmers were there to protect her, which they did the job. But she had to fix them layer. However her tank top was something else. It basically was a saying, "Don't wear a tank top to a fight", well except some people can rock the style but who cares!

After going up the ramp, more like Cloud dragging [Y/N] up the stairs. Her boots would offten make noise, but somehow they didn't, combat boots to be exact. And the color black with a faded [F/C] as well.

"You," Cloud pointed at [Y/N], "stay outside, I'll be quick."

Before the young Fair could restore, he already inside. She looked around the area, there stood more houses similar to the one in front of her. She never thought the company that once hurted the planet have enough money to care about the people who worked there. Everywhere was a basic dull color, with the basic plant, with the basic ramp. Seems like the geostigma can affect everyone at anytime.

Thinking about, a wave of pain appeared, making her hunch over to the side. The familiar color came out of her mouth as she coughed. Blood.

Not even a minute in, she heard the door open and came out the familiar red haired male came out. He was about to go in again, hut a familiar chocobo haired mal closed the door, locking it. Quickly, she wiped away the blood before anyone can tell a hint about her.

Reno sighed as he scratched his head, not knowing about the [H/C] haired girl. The girl, on the other hand, had a whistle on her hand, ready to blow it.

"Wait-....didn't he always bring that Fair girl?"

"If you make a move...I will blow this rape whistle and it will not be good."