Chapter 1 - The beginning of All

1 week after the Second Giant War

Percy POV

I walked along the beach, along the edge of the sea. I sighed who would have thought that being a primordial would be so lonely and boring. None of my friends let me come close, they were too afraid of me. I was going a bit crazy from not being able to talk to anyone. Gaia had, out of spite, killed my mom and step-dad. I thought back to when I defeated Gaia and tears came to my eyes as I thought of Annabeth.

*Flashback start*

They were fighting side by side, the perfect group of seven, the most powerful group of demigods in the age. They took on all the titans and won, but they lost Piper, and Leo when he tried to take revenge on the Titan, Kronos. They moved on to the giants. The giants were crushed under their attack. Jason fell from the air when he saw Piper dead, and Atlas caught him, swiftly killing him.
Hazel  went down after defeating Clytius, again, as his dark smoke had touched her. Frank leapt in to save her, but was too late. Annabeth came up with a plan to defeat Gaia. Her reasoning was that if the blood of two demigods woke Gaia, then the blood of three would be enough to draw most of her being to them. If they then took down Gaia where her essence was strongest she would go back to sleep. Frank and Percy nodded.
Annabeth cut open her arms, legs and hands, letting the Blood of Olympus flow freely onto the ground. Frank did the same. Percy copied them, taking out Riptide and cutting himself. The ground trembled and Gaia took on a physical form. Her giant body was as tall as a mountain, and her face was crumbling dirt that held together. The giant Gaia opened her eyes. They were obsidian-black, and were as devoid of emotion as a dying star. Throughout the world, similar Gaia's were appearing, although none were as large or well formed as the one in front of Percy, Frank and Annabeth.
Annabeth and Frank had cut themselves too much and were lying motionless on the floor. Percy let a sob escape his lips as he crouched down next to Annabeth. He held her hand and listened as she said something so quiet it was more of a breath than a whisper.
"Don't worry about me, I'll be in Elysium waiting for you. Win the war for me, Seaweed Brain." The light left her eyes all too quickly.
"Wise Girl." he whispered, as his sea-green eyes met her lifeless grey ones. He closed her eyes gently and stood up.
He turned to face the monstrous Gaia and saw her inspecting her body with interest, as Tartarus had done when he had taken on a physical shape. She flicked her hand downward and the demigods and gods were sucked into the Earth, up to their ankles. But Percy pulled himself out of it and saw that Gaia had completely covered Annabeth's body.
He let out an inhuman screech of rage and raised Riptide. Water from a nearby lake was pulled out and began to make a hurricane around Percy as he ran towards the giant Gaia. The whole lake was drained of water by now. The largest hurricane ever created was circling around Percy, not even Poseidon had made one this big.
Earthquakes rumbled on the ground, thoroughly shaking Gaia. She stumbled. The hurricane began to heat up, until it was made of boiling water. Percy launched himself at the giant Gaia as the gods watched dumbfounded. The hurricane put her off balance, and added to the earthquakes and Percy's strikes sent her falling over. The others found that they could move again and pulled their feet out of the ground.
Percy was a blur of movement, ducking under and over and even through Gaia. She screamed and everyone except the two combatants fell to the ground clutching their ears. The scream only seemed to enrage Percy further. Everyone felt sucked towards him, everyone saw a faint white thing that looked like a comet's tail sucked out of them towards Percy. The hurricane was so strong that it was like Tartarus' physical form in the pit, sucking their life forces out.
Gaia began to whimper, and sucked more essence into this physical form. The other Gaias' around the world shrunk dramatically in size, and Percy's hurricane swelled to cover an area the size of Australia. The Gaias' around the world were suddenly gone as she sucked more essence towards her main being, and actually managed to grow a bit.
Percy's hurricane now covered half of the globe. Around the world, experts were hurrying worriedly to their workspaces, trying to discover the cause of this freak hurricane. The life forces were sucked into the hurricane, making Percy stronger. Even Tartarus felt an upward tug.
Percy gathered any remaining water and formed a water person around him so that he was larger than Gaia. Ocean levels around the world dropped dramatically. He struck blows at Gaia, who was trying to hide behind a mountain, but Percy simply knocked it aside. He struck one last blow to Gaia and she fell, her essence streaming back into the Earth.
Never again would she try to wake, as never again would she be strong enough, or willing enough, to do so. Percy let the hurricane slow down, and sent the water back to where it came from. Most of the life forces he had gathered were returned to where they had come from, but some of them still remained inside him.
The hurricane faded away, and experts around the world sighed in relief that it was over. Percy stood in a lower section of Earth than everyone else, and the ground was perfectly flat. He looked over at the gods, who were in giant form, and swelled in size so that he towered above them, at least twice their height.
His friends felt very small in that moment, as he scoured the battlefield with his still wild and powerful gaze. The gods made whimpering sounds and edged their way backwards under his watchful gaze. Then Zeus did something that surprised everyone. He knelt on the ground and bowed his head. The other gods followed suit. The monsters did the same. The demigods copied them. Zeus spoke, but it was in a shaken voice that definitely showed a lot of fear.
"Hail Perseus, Primordial of Hurricanes." Percy looked down at Zeus, then motioned for them to stand. They all did so. The whole place was silent, even the mortals could sense something very important and powerful was taking place. Then Percy smiled, and the world seemed to breath again. He shrunk back down to normal size. He walked towards his friends, but they backed away in fear of him. He frowned. They all looked like they were about to wet their pants from fear.
He tried walking towards the monsters, but they just ran away. So he tried to walk towards the gods. They didn't run away, but they all fidgeted, and Ares was mumbling to himself. Percy sighed in defeat. He walked away and teleported back to his apartment. He no longer had any friends, he had no one who would just accept who he was and get over it. He put his face in his hands and began to cry. Why did he have to be a primordial now?

*flashback end*

I decided that I would go to camp as a different person. I would change my appearance, name and personality, and I would send most of my essence elsewhere so that my aura was less strong. When the time was right, I would reveal myself. Maybe then I would be accepted for who I was.