"Go back."

Kakashi's POV

It's over.

Kaguya Otsutsuki has won and I'm the only one left.

I have no chakra left other than the kyuubi chakra given to me by Naruto as a final gift. The last gift that he will ever give me. I remember his last words as he gave me the gift so well...

"Go back."

Those were his final words and then death took him away from me. Death always has cursed me by taking those closest to me.

Minato.

Rin.

My father.

Naruto.

The village.

And once, I thought that death has taken my friend Obito. I thought it a blessing that he was alive, but no. It was only a curse. Eventually he was taken by deaths hand too.

Look at where I am now.

No luck.

No hope.

Just holding the dead body of the once ray of sunshine in my arms. He alive just moments ago.

"Go back."

Those words. Naruto's final words. They were stuck in the back of my brain.

Tears were slipping from my eyes. Like a waterfall, they streamed down my face.

"Go back."

Dead bodies of once comrades surrounded me. They will never get a proper burial. Heck, they didn't even get a proper life.

"Go back."

Tears falling down my face, I laid down my student softly and began to search for survivors. Their dead eyes that once had life in them stared at me.

"Go back."

I wish I could of done something. Something that could change all of this. The deaths of my students played in my brain.

"Go back."

Those words. What did he mean by them? Why did he give me all that chakra. I slipped my hand in my pocket surprised to see something there. I pulled it out and found a paper with a seal on it. It was Naruto's handy work. I could tell by the design.

"Go back."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and forced my brain to concentrate on the symbols on the seal. The two that stood out to me the most were the symbols that stood for Reverse and Time.

"Go back."

Those words. Could he have possibly meant go back in time? Has Naruto figured something out. I chuckled lightly to myself at a past memory but that chuckle quickly turned to tears.

He really is the most unpredictable ninja.

Wiping my tears, I sat down and laid the seal on the war beaten ground.

It's now or never.

I put my hand on the seal and channeled every last bit of chakra I could into the seal. It immediately began to glow.

I felt myself losing consciousness, but I forced myself to stay awake. Naruto gave me the kyuubi's chakra for this reason. I will not let it go to waste.

The seal began to glow brighter and brighter until... everything went dark.

...

I felt the softness of a blanket when I woke up. A luxury I never had in the time of war.