Zabuza and Haku

Everyone took their seats once more. The Genin were still shaken by the last memory they saw but were visibly better than before.

Inoichi went back to his spot and concentrated on bringing a memory that was more recent. After a bit of searching, he found a strong memory and with a slight tug, it showed up on the screen in front of the group.

There was a large explosion and you could see a very attractive shinobi standing with her arms out in front of her.

"Are you okay, Zabuza-san?" the female asked.

"Looks like you had to waste one of your techniques, Haku," Zabuza replied, referring to the shattered ice dome surrounding them.

"Snow?" a dark-skinned shinobi with white hair huffed out.

A man with opposing very light skin spoke as well. "A chill?"

The scene went back to Haku. "Hijutsu: Makyou Hyoushou!"

The three shinobi who were riding on an ink bird went flying to the ground after Haku's attack, grunting in pain. Reacting immediately, they all gracefully used the trees to smooth their landing.

"I don't recognize any of these shinobi," Minato stated thoughtfully. "And their headbands all say 'Shinobi' as if they are just affiliated to that statement..."

Kakashi answered. "During the 4th Great Ninja War, all the nations banned together to fight off the threat. That was the headband that all of us adorned."

Minato was shocked but nodded his head in understanding.

More ninja made their way towards the three men but was stopped by none other than Kakashi and his group.

Haku's eyes widened. "Kakashi-san?.."

The Third Hokage turned towards Kakashi. "This Shinobi knows you? And I have also noticed that she has a 'Mist' headband instead of the 'Shinobi' one. Why is that?"

"Those Shinobi are attacking us against their will," Kakashi responded. "Those Shinobi are long since dead, I actually killed Haku with my own hand back on my teams first C-rank mission. Oh, and Haku's a he."

Zabuza looked at Kakashi, "I knew I'd have to fight, but I didn't think it would be against you, Kakashi."

Kakashi looked him straight in the eye. "This is the real world. You were summoned here by the Edo Tensei technique."

"Zabuza, Haku," a pink-haired kunoichi stated. Zabuza looked in her direction.

"That kunoichi of yours has grown quite a bit, Kakashi," he stated in approval. "Hows that other kid doing? He must be all grown up now."

"Yeah," Kakashi agreed. "They named the bridge the Great Naruto Bridge. The two of you helped Naruto find his own Way of the Ninja."

"He will become even stronger," Haku stated proudly.

Suddenly, Zabuza's eyes widened, and a purple aura surrounded him. "Kakashi... Stop us..."

"Fall back," Kakashi stated urgently, causing his team to jump back, away from the reanimated ninja.

"Kakashi-san, please," Haku spoke desperately, "stop us again."

"I died as a human," Zabuza said, Kakashi knew immediately what he meant.

"Yes, I know," Kakashi replied, wasting no time to lift his headband. He opened his Sharingan eye, ready to attack or defend.

Zabuza jumped in the air. "Ninpou: Kirigakure no Jutsu." The air filled with fog. "We will target Kakashi with sound alone."