Invading my Privacy

"KAKASHI!" I heard a voice yell that I immediately recognized. "MY YOUTHFUL ETERNAL RIVAL! COME WITH MEEEEEE! I MUST SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

I wasn't sure if I should cry, be happy, or annoyed that Guy's back. Sure I consider him a good friend... but... I'm sure that the after life was having a great time with him. Him and Lee.

Lee...

"ARE YOU COMING MY HIP AND COOL RIVAL?" Guy asked- no, shouted.

Not having anything better to do I agreed. Guy immediately began to run (on his hands) into the forest. For a 12 year old boy running on hands, he can sure run fast. I began to run to keep up with him.

We ran for about 10 minutes until we came into a clearing.

"What's this about Guy?" I asked boredly.

"Sorry Kakashi," I heard a deep male voice say. "But this is for your own good."

With those words. The world went black.

3rd Person POV

If someone were to pass by a clearing in the middle of a forest, they would see an unconscious Chunin and a bunch of Genin surrounding him along with the famed yellow flash. They wouldn't question it at first. They would probably just think that they were training and one went a bit overboard. What would make them suspicious is that Inoichi is holding his head.

"Alright then," Inoichi said. "I'm going to use my Jutsu to send us all into his mind." He paused for a moment and looked at Minato. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," Minato said firmly. "I need to know what's wrong with my student."

"Alright, Multi Mind Enter Jutsu!" Inoichi yelled.

The Genin and Jonin felt as if they were being pulled into a vortex. When they opened there eyes, they saw a gray brick room that was crumbling.

"Oh my..." the Yamanaka gasped at the condition of Kakashi's mind.

"What's wrong?" Minato questioned worriedly.

"His mind is broken," Inoichi started. "Well almost broken. It looks like he is barely holding it together."

"Bakashi?" Obito yelled. "There's no way!"

"This is your proof," the mind jutsu user yelled. He quickly calmed himself. "Let's go. I'll lead you to where the memories are."

They followed the Jonins lead until he pointed to a door. They entered and saw a room that looks like a movie theatre.

"Okay, everyone have a seat," Inoichi said. "The memories will be a bit random at first before I can figure out where the ones we need are."

"Alright," Minato said taking a seat. "Go ahead and start."

...

The memories started up and you could see an older Kakashi walking down the hallway reading a book.

"What's going on!" Obito yelled. "Why does he look like he's in his 20's?"

They all silently agreed with him. Just what was going on?

Kakashi kept walking until he got to a door that was cracked open and had an eraser obviously put in the crack.

'Hmmm. A prank?' Kakashi thought as he opened the door. 'Maybe it was a team effort.'

He let the eraser fall on his head.

"BWAHAHAHA!" he heard a student laugh. "He fell for it! He fell for it!"