Step 1: Gather All Needed People

"And I guess it may be easier for you guys to look at my memories than for me to explain... but I need the 3rd to be there when my memories are shown."

"Why?" Shikaku questioned.

"He wasn't alive when the 4th war happened and I'd like to change that... he could've made a big difference on how the war turned out," I started. (they were never brought back from the dead)

"Anyone else?" Inoichi asked.

"Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade should be present for this as well," I replied.

Inoichi suddenly got an evil glint in his eye. "The war has settled down for a while, correct?"

"Yes, where are you going with this?" Shikaku questioned knowing his friends antics.

"Here we go!" he yelled clapping his hands together. I felt a pulling force and we were all pulled into a vortex.

Changing the future begins now.

3rd person

"I can't believe I still have so much paperwork even though the war has died down," a male that everyone recognized as the 3rd Hokage wailed.

Everyone sweat dropped at his antics.

"Minato, I'M PREGNANT! No, that's not right. Um, Minato dear? I'm ya know... pregnant..." A red haired beauty said to herself.

"Ladies, Oh ho ho, quite lovely," a white haired pervert (not Kakashi) said to himself, scribbling in his notebook.

"PERVERT!!!" yelled the blonde haired teammate of the pervert; punching him into the wall.

"Where did you come from?" yelled the perv. "I could've sworn that you were at least 200 meters away... where are we?"

"Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kushina... wait. This isn't my office," said the third with a contemplating look on his face. "But the paperwork is gone, so that's all right!" He began to laugh to himself.

(Just so you know, my timeline is a bit wack, please ignore)

"Um, Lord Third," Minato coughed into his hand.

Kushina's face blared red as her hair. She ran up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You didn't hear what I said. Did you?" There were tears of embarrassment in her eyes.

Minato, being the wise man he was, said probably the best answer that she could hear. "No."

Kushina slowly smiled and put him back down. "Good," she said patting him on the back.

"I'm guessing that Inoichi has brought us here?" Jiraiya inquired.

"That's correct," Inoichi confirmed.

"For what reason," Tsunade said in a threatening tone. "We are in the middle of a war here."

"To go through my memories," Kakashi stated.

"For what reason," the third asked.

Kakashi gulped. "I came from the future, to save you all."

{July 29, 2018}