Sasuke

"Kakashi? What is it? Can we open our eyes now?" Kurenai questioned.

"No...Not yet.." Kakashi rasped.

"How is he still awake?" Minato questioned.

"What just happened?" Asuma questioned. "One second the guys talking and the next second you hit the ground."

Kakashi slowly stood up. '3 days in that world, and only a moment passed in this one.' Kakashi summed up. 'Why didn't he just kill me? If he wanted to, he could.'

"After all that, the fools spirit is still intact," Kisama scoffed. "Meanwhile, you risked overusing those eyes of yours. You know that's dangerous."

"This...thing you've come for, is it Sasuke?" Kakashi questioned.

"Is that my son?" Kushina questioned.

"No, Fugaku's second son," Kakashi said quietly, trying not to think of his student.

"No, the legacy of the 4th Hokage," Itachi responded.

'Naruto...'

"As in my book?" Jiraiya questioned.

"Kinda," Kakashi said quietly.

"Let's watch the rest later," Hiruzen said.

"Yes, we all need a break," Minato said cheerfully clapping his hands.

'If that didn't break his spirit, what could of?' Minato thought to himself.

...

Everyone stood up and stretched out their stiff muscles. How their muscles were stiff inside Kakashi's mind; we may never know.

"Man, Bakashi has been through a lot," Obito murmured to Rin. Rin nodded in agreement.

"There's no doubt that he's from the future," Minato interjected. He then looked in the direction of Kakashi and looked down sorrowfully. "I hate that the only way to know what he's been through and how to change it is for him to relive his past... It's cruel."

Rin and Obito looked down in shame.

"Alright, we're starting up again," Inoichi yelled out, his hands over the orb he's controlling the memories with.

Everyone one made their way back to their seats and a new scene from Kakashi's past came to life.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" yelled a black haired boy; his hair oddly styled like a duck butt.

The said boy's eyes widened when he saw that his flame didn't only not hit his target, but when that said target had an even more powerful jutsu in store.

"It can't be!" Minato and Jiraiya stated in unison, both standing up.

The black haired boy only tsked and put is right hand on his left arm. "Chidori! A thousand birds!"

(Please let me know if I spell anything wrong.)

The duck butt slowly fell from the air and into the direction of the 4th's son, Naruto.

"I'll win, no matter what," Naruto screamed into the direction of the black haired boy.

"I'm not finished with you yet," the other male screamed.

They Naruto lunged into the air at him, the black haired male coming at him just as quickly.

"Isn't that Sasuke?" Obito questioned. Kakashi nodded.

"That doesn't matter right now," Minato interjected, an unreadable look on his face. He suddenly began to cry.

"Great, just great," Shikaku murmured, lighting a cigar.

"My son," Minato stated sniffling, "Knows... the rasengan!"

Kakashi raised is hand. "He also learned it in a week, or so I've heard."

Everyone looked at him in shock- I mean, why wouldn't they. It took years for The Minato to invent the rasengan, much less perfect it. Even the legendary Sanin Jiraiya took a year to learn it.

Fugaku coughed in his hand. "Is the kid with the duck a-" He was suddenly air slapped and Fugaku heared a slight whisper...

"No cussing~"

"You okay?" Obito questioned, waving a hand in front of Fugaku's face. The Uchiha head slapped his hand away and coughed.

"As I was saying. Is that kid- Sasuke, my son as well?" Fugaku questioned. Kakashi nodded, trying to ignore the bloody Sasuke; lying dead in the corner.

He was lucky he hasn't seen him yet.

"STOP IT!" A pink haired girl screamed, running in front of the line of fire. 

Suddenly, both Naruto's and Sasuke's wrists were caught before the two powerful jutsu's could hit Sakura. Both boy's were thrown into water tanks, destroying the area hit.

'Naruto.' Kakashi thought. 'That was...'

"What do you two boys think you're doing?" Kakashi questioned with a bored look on his face. "That was a little intense for a sparing match, wasn't it? What is wrong with you two?"

"How'd he manage to sound so monotone?" Obito questioned, throwing his hands in the air.

'There's no doubt about it.' Kakashi thought seriously. 'That jutsu... was the rasengan. But Naruto mastering that jutsu... how is that possible?'

"You have such little faith in my son, ya know?" Kushina huffed.

"What were you thinking?" Kakashi questioned with a bit more serious edge to it. "Were you really going to kill him Sasuke? You really need to watch this sense of superiority you have."

Sasuke looked up at Kakashi, who was sitting on top of the water tank Sasuke put a hole threw, and glared at him hardly.

"That boy needs an attitude check," Ebisu stated, pushing up his glasses.

"That Chidori is not something you aim at a comrade from the Leaf Village," Kakashi continued. Sasuke's glare only hardened. "When are you finally going to grow up Sasuke?"

'Did meeting up with Itachi cause this?' Kakashi questioned to himself.

"Hn." Sasuke simply grunted, gracefully doing a backflip over the fence of the hospital, onto a nearby building.

"Sasuke..." Sakura said with worry, looking down at her feet.

The screen went dark and everyone looked at one another. All of them were thinking along the same lines. 

Sasuke is going to do something, and it's going to impact their futures greatly.

{December 31, 2018}

Wow, last chapter of this year... I hope you all have a good one!