Chapter 1 : The New Comer

~ Jihoon's POV ~
It's a new day in a new school. I inhaled a deep breath as I walked along the hallway of the school with my friends, Soonyoung and Seungcheol. The opened windows blow let some wind into the school. Students were everywhere chatting. We walked over to my locker, entered my password, and opened it. Books were arranged nealy, the door was clean with no traces of anything, a pencil holder in the edge of the locker was filled with stationary, and a small trashbin was found in the other edge beside a tape dispenser.
Soonyoung : Wow, I know the three of us went to school yesterday only for a tour and for arranging lockers, but I didn't know we had enough time to arrange it this neat.
Seungcheol : Then what was your locker like?
Soonyoung : It's neat, but not this neat.
Jihoon : K'. Let's see each other in class, since our lockers are quite far from each other.
Soonyoung : Yeah. See you in class.
They left me alone as I grabbed a notebook and continued writing lyrics.
??? : ( crashes Jihoon's locker door) OUCH!!!
I turned and saw a pretty girl rubbing her head while sitting on the floor.
Jihoon : Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!
I helped her up and bowed to apologize.
~ Y/N's POV ~
After getting helped, I thanked the boy. He looks familiar.
Y/N : Um... Have we met?
??? : I think so...
I suddenly remembered someone who helped me in a mall 2 days ago when I fell.
Y/N : Ah! You were the one who helped me 2 days ago!
??? : Oh. Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Jihoon. You can call me Jihoon.
Y/N : Nice to meet you again Jihoon. I'm Choi Y/N. You can call me Y/N.
Jihoon : Nice to meet you Y/N.
Suddenly, Seungcheol oppa came. He placed his hand on my shoulder.
Seungcheol : Hey, Y/N.
Y/N : Hi oppa.
Jihoon : Oppa?
Seungcheol : Right. I never told you. Jihoon, this is Y/N, my little sister. Were in the 9th grade right? She's in the 8th grade.
Jihoon : Ah. I see.
Suddenly, the bell rang.
Y/N : I'm gonna go to class now.
I quickly grabbed my book and locked my locker. Then I ran off.
Y/N : Bye Seungcheol oppa! Bye Jihoon oppa!
~ Seungcheol's POV ~
Seungcheol : C'mon. Let's head to class.
I looked at Jihoon. He dazed off.
Jihoon : Huh? What?
I laughed and repeated my sentence.
Seungcheol : ( laugh) Let's go to class. Soonyoung's already there.
Jihoon : Oh, okay.
We walked to class. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on Y/N, and I will get them together. With a little help from Soonyoung. Just you two wait. You two are gonna be the best pair ever.