Chapter 2 : The Perfect Plan

We rushed into class just in time. The teacher went in right after us. The teacher went to the front of the class.
Teacher : Good morning class. Today, we have 3 new students. Please introduce yourselves.
Seungcheol : Anneyonghaseo. Seungcheol imnida.
Soonyoung : Anneyonghaseo. Soonyoung imnida.
Jihoon : Anneyonghaseo. Jihoon imnida.
Teacher : Okay. Jihoon, sit beside Taeyong. Seungcheol and Soonyoung, you two can sit on those two empty seats.
We took our seats.
Teacher : Okay class, open page 66.
I tore off a piece of paper and started writting messages with Soonyoung.
( message )
SC : Hey, you know about my little sister right?
SY : Y/N right? Wae?
SC : I have feelings Jihoon likes her.
SY : Jinja? Jihoon? Isn't that impossible?
SC : I really want them to be together.
SY : They look great together.
SC : How about this, we ask Jihoon if he likes Y/N, why he likes her, and stuff. Then, we'll support him to communicate with her. If he doesn't wanna talk with her, we'll get him to write a love letter to her every day.
SY : Great idea. But what if he doesn't want to?
SC : We'll do plan B. We put a letter on each of their lockers telling them to meet each other somewhere. Then we wait until they confess. Then we let them out.
SY : Sounds good. I'm in.
( end of message )
Teacher : Class dismissed.
We rushed out of class and pulled Jihoon to the bathroom for a little chat.
~ Message from writter ~
Hi! Sorry this chapter is really short. I'll try to make the next chapter a little bit more longer, I promise ( I guess ). Well... Yeah... Again, sorry for the short chapter. See ya in the next one.
~ CaratxCarat ~