13. Locker room

It's been four weeks since I was banned from the Ashton train and for four weeks Leona and Ashton's boyfriend have been planning the perfect ambush to get me back on it. I haven't told them the harsh words that were said to me, or the cold glare of no remorse given by his father. We, both, Ashton and I, promised not to share the heated moment with anyone else. Kaiden and Leona think Ashton was scared by his father at the Banquet and is simply bitching out on us. They don't know that I promised long term to never communicate or meet up with him again. At least not until I leave University.

Rule number one: Do exactly what he told you and follow by his plan. Keep yourself inconspicuous.

The plan is one of many. Those two came up with hundreds of ideas over the weeks to rekindle our...bond... such as killing his father, framing his father with a fake crime, or kidnapping Ashton and running away. But considering this is reality and not a book, a more appropriate plan was chosen.

"Okay Zavy, Ash gets out of morning practice at approximately... around 8 am. So just go through the back door I left unlocked and make sure to turn left into the boys locker room, a quarter after. Everyone will be cleared out and he's always the last to leave," Kaiden explained, drawing a random unnecessary football play on a dry erase board I bought for weekly planning.

"What the hell are drawing multiple x's and o's for when there is only one player, Zaviana," Leona snapped at Kaiden.

"Whoa, whoa now tiger. Just because your a little.. Mm.. how do i say this? Oh yeah, dick deprived, doesn't mean you take it out on me... unless you want to take out a little more on me--" Kaiden replied winking.

"Fuck off Kaiden," Leona replied waving to the birds.

"My bad, too explicit, I forgot we have a virgin in the room," Kaiden joked, shooting a sly glance at me.

"Let's be serious you two. If this doesn't work, and I'm caught, I'm screwed. Ashton will kill me before his father does. I don't even know if he wants to see me. He could've moved on by now anyways right," I questioned.

"I'm his bestfriend Zavy, I promise, there is no one. He's just been sulking around the house like a zombie... not the Walking Dead type... or War Z. His first shower was four days ago. He's in more of a limbo than you were in," Kaiden continued to ramble.

"I what do I even say. I mean, I know how important this was to him. I just feel like I'm taking the wrong risk. I know you guys want to help, but I don't know if we can win this one," I replied sulking back into my seat.

"Well it's still worth a try right?" Kaiden tapped my knee giving me a wide boyish smile.

"Which door."

"No, that one."

"Be quiet you two before we get caught."

"This one, right here."

"Okay our precious little sweet girl, go win back your chaperone," Kaiden smiled at me holding the door open with a crack.

"You got this, just do whatever you did that made him so in love with you," Leona replied smoothing out a curl.

"He's not in love with me—,"

"Yes he is—," they both replied in unison.

I gave them a small nod, sliding through the cracked door. I cautiously let the heavy gray door shut behind me and took a deep breath leaning on the adjacent wall.

He's gonna kill me. He's going to strangle me the moment he see's me. Hell, he probably will think I'm a hallucination or something. Ashton Gale... what are you doing to me ?