3. Him: Part I

Him

He gulped down the rest of the water from his jug. He walked to a black, shiny, new modeled Jeep Ranger.

Damn, he thought,

I was an ass. But I only did it to help her out and myself. It was the best thing to do in this case. I saw the way she looked at me when she saw me for the first time at her door. I know the way I looked at her every time she wasn't staring or glaring at me. Which wasn't too many times.

She just doesn't know yet. I let her off with a pass of just telling her to leave me the fuck alone. She's stubborn. I know already, I mean I was expecting her to run off or some shit crying. Instead, she retaliates and uses my words back on me in a different perspective. Her own. Smart.

He parked in a parking spot exactly 3 parking spaces down from the building's entrance. His dorm was bigger than most, in fact, actually his entire building owned some of the biggest individual dorms on campus. It's offered to all students living on campus, it just depends on who has the money for it.

He stepped into his condo stripping off the sweaty clothes as he made it into the bathroom. He got out and wrapped a towel around his, lean waist and shook out his hair. He checked his phone: 3 missed calls. 2 from best friend Kaiden. 1 from dad. He called back Kaiden and waited for him to respond while rummaging through the fridge for edibles.

"The drunken beauty is alive and well," Kaiden opened the conversation.

"Yeah, yeah, I am," he rolled his eyes playfully

Kaiden: "So, are we hittin' up the party or not bro?"

Ashton: "Yeah, why not. I need to let off a little frustration anyways."

"Alright man, I'll see you there. 11:30 sharp!" Kaiden yelled into the phone.

I wonder if she'll be there he, he thought. No No. Ashton stop. Stop thinking about her. She wasn't even that cute, to be honest... Ah, whatever, alright she was gorgeous, but what's the chance she is at this party. I doubt it, she seems like an all night indoor bookworm. Far from a party girl.

He met up with Kaiden at his also expensive sleek, white butterfly door car. "Aye man, wassup," he greeted him doing their handshake.

"Oh you know, nothing much. Just ready to get laid and lit," he replied enthusiastically. For Kaiden lit mean't lit. Actually lit. The hockey coach loves him so much he ignores the fact Kaiden fails every single fucking. drug test they take every so month.

Ashton chuckled at him and the boys headed inside. Ashton put on a more serious type of poker face. His head turned to the giggles and stares of a few tipsy sex scavenging females hanging out around the door. They walked inside to find the typical party scene. Alcohol, twerking, kissing, laughing, beer pong, solo cups everywhere, lights, loud music, hungry males, the wall standers, etc.

"Hey man I'll catch up with you in a bit," Ashton heard Kaiden say as he watched him get pulled off into a large crowd of twerking by some short, hispanic girl with a small soft face.

He scanned the dance floor area for any open positions. Some slow song with a deep bass was playing when he planted eyes on a shorter girl with jeans and a black top. The way her body was moving... he was mesmerized. Couldn't take an eye off her, or her body. She was different from the other girls dancing in the room. It was like everyone else in the room was trying to mimic her, but couldn't succeed. She moved her hips... so slow...... so swiftly..... so elegant, yet sensual. She wasn't dancing with anyone, but her body looked as if there was to be a body moving right along with her and guiding her hips. Only the right body, not just as any. One that keep up her title she was holding so high from everyone else out there.