25

Sarina made it back to the hotel room and ran to the toilet. She dry heaved but nothing came up.

Sitting on the cold tiled floor, she looked at the palm of her right hand. She couldn't see what Madame Sapphire could and she didn't know whether to be grateful or resentful.

Resting her head on a knee, Sarina took deep breathes. Why did she agree to move the mediation date to tomorrow? She wanted this done as soon as possible.

She heard her phone go off over the duration of her sitting on the floor but Sarina ignored it.

Silent tears fell from her eyes as she sat in her self pity. She had fallen for Mason and now he had hurt her. Over the past couple weeks, he had made her smile and laugh, he cared for her, showed her love. He was so attentive and gentle when she wanted him to be.

She couldn't understand why he did this. He admitted he didn't have sex with the women she saw him with, but he never said if there was any more.

Now this girl has come forward stating she was pregnant and it all clicked in to place.

He may have slept with her before they got married, maybe even after the wedding, but not when they were getting along so good with each other.

But then Mason never said if there was more than her. He just admitted it was just her.

Then her thoughts went back to Madame Sapphire. She had said there was a scandal, but it would blow over, nothing too serious. How is this not serious? Sarina laughed to herself.

Now that they have consummated the marriage, more than once, Sarina was allowed to divorce Mason.

Sarina felt like vomiting again, but still brought nothing up. "Stop thinking!" She cried to herself as she got up off the floor.

The date had been moved to tomorrow. She could either sit around and mope about it or forget about it till tomorrow.

Getting in to something more comfortable, Sarina climbed in to the massive bed alone. She pulled up her phone and saw all the text messages from Mason.

Are you okay?

What happened today?

Sarina? What's going on?

Answer me! Are you okay?

I'm coming over.

Sarina sat up in her bed and tried calling Mason, but she heard his phone ring on the other side of the door just as he knocked.

Groaning, Sarina got up and answered, only opening the door a crack.

But Mason pushed it open completely, leaving Sarina standing in a singlet and panties.

Mason smirked as he walked in. She would have asked how did he find her there, but she already knew the answer to that.

"Getting ready for me?"

Sarina rolled her eyes at his boy like charms. "No. I was in bed."

"Why didn't you reply?"

"Because I was, busy. I only just got in to bed and saw those messages."

"Sure." Mason joked.

"You need to leave." Sarina stuttered. He stood over her, nearly a foot higher than what she was as she looked up at him.

"Not till I get an answer out of you."

"I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me." Mason grinned as he shut the door.