Act II Scene II

Boy Trouble

    Embry is home now. Her and Stiles never got that date. But they rescheduled. Scott didn’t want her around when they try to find a pack. Instead, Embry sits in her room, sketching in her notebook. It’s her, on ice skates. Hmm, maybe this one will come true like all the others.

™™™™™™™

    Embry is being dragged to a party. One she doesn’t want to be at. But, she is still going. Stiles used the whining trick.

    “What?” Stiles finally breaks the silence.

    “What, what do you mean, "what"?” Embry asks, bumping into his shoulder.

    “I mean "what," and you both know what,” Stiles stares accusingly at the to siblings.

    “‘What?” Scott furrows his eyebrows.

    “That look you both have.”

    “I didn't give a look,” Embry raises her hands in surrender.

    “Yeah,” Scott agrees.

    “Oh, there was a distinct look, you two,” Stiles rolls his eyes at their stupidity.

    “What look?” Scott rolls his eyes as well. Embry feels left out if she doesn’t, so she does too.

    “The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party,” They are close to the house. Embry looks to the stars. Ignoring their conversation. She connects the constellations with her eyes.

    “Embry?” Stiles snaps his fingers in her face.

    “Hmm,” She hums, eyes still glued to the sky.

    “Embry?!” Stiless puts his hands on the sides of her cheeks, pulling her head back down, “Tonight. No monsters, no superhuman strength. Nothing.”

    “Okay,” Embry nods and grins. Tonight should be fun.

    “Okay,” Stiles sighs and opens the door.

    “Stiles!” A girl calls out.

    “Hey, there's the birthday g-” Stiles is cut off when the girl presses her lips to his. Embry’s heart catches in her throat. She really likes him.

    “I’m so glad you made it,” The girls smirks. Embry rolls her eyes and walks away. Trying not to cry.

™™™™™™™

    Embry is walking home. She didn’t want to be at that party anymore and Stiles is the one who drove her there. She didn’t tell anyone, or say anything. Embry glances up at the sky. Getting a sense of dejavu. There are about two or three day to the full moon. Everything will go to shit. Embry has a bad feeling about it. The sound of broken glass fills Embry’s ears. Then a scream. Embry whips her head around. There is nothing.

    A headache takes residence in her brain. Well shit.

    Embry’s phone ringing pulls her from her thoughts. It’s Stiles.

    “Hello?”

“Hey, where’d you go?”

    “Home, actually i’m on my way there now,” Embry sighs.

“You just disappeared. Are you okay? Did something happen?”

    “No, Stiles. Nothing happened. I just wanted to go home,” Embry stops walking and looks around. She may be a bit lost.