Act II Scene XII

Everything She Is

  Scott, Stiles, and Embry are all at Derek’s loft. Kinda, sorta hiding. Waiting, that's the word. They are waiting for Ms. Blake to show up, trying to explain herself.

Cue the hateful bitch she just walked in, “Derek? Derek, where are you?” What a faker.
    “I’m right here,” Oh shit. Derek is not happy. Embry glares at the women. She was right all along.

“Thank God,” She throws her arms around Derek's neck, “Something happened at the recital at- at the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them.”

“From who?” Embry crosses her arms. Completely pissed.

“Stiles, Scott, maybe even Embry. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay?” Wow, Ms. Blake, good show, “You trust me.”

“What is it?”
    “Promise you'll listen to me,” Ms. Blake searches his eyes.

“I promise,” Derek nods his head. Embry wants to go out there right now and rips her head off, but she waits.

“They're already here, aren't they?” The three teens walk out, Embry almost sprints at her, “So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?”

“We told him you were the one killing people,” Scott sneers. A loud growl sounds at the back of Embry's throat.

“Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour,” Embry’s claws are very close to showing themselves, “That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense.”

    Stiles steps forward, tears shine in his eyes, “Where’s my dad?” Embry heart breaks for him. Even though they’re going through a rough patch, she intertwines their fingers. She loves him so much, it hurts to see him like this.

“How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this,” Ms. Blake looks between the teens and Derek.

    “Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?” Derek's voice is clipped and cold. Yeah, he isn’t happy.

“No,” She shakes her head. Embry gives Stiles hand a squeeze.

    “Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and me,” Embry snarls.

    “Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that.”

    “What do you know?” Derek sneers. His voice full of anger.

“I know that these teenagers, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story,” Ms. Blake turns to the kids, “And one they can't prove, by the way.”

    “What if we can?” Scott pulls out a jar, full of the same stuff Ms. Blake blew in Embry’s face.

“What is that?” Ms. Blake takes a cautious step backward.

“My boss told me it's a poison and a cure which means you can use it and it can be used against you,” Scott open the jar.

    “Mistletoe,” Ms. Blake growls as Scott throws the jar. Showing what innocent Ms.Blake really looks like. Derek's eyes widen as he realise what a snake that women really is. He wraps his hands around her throat. Lifting her off the ground.

“Derek, wait, wait!” She gasps, “You need me.”
    “What are you?” Derek growls.

“The only person who can save your sister,” A satisfied smiles crosses her lips as Derek loosens his grip.