New guy

Lisa's POV
    It's the beginning of another year in this school, another year of being with same old boring classmates. The school was always too quiet and dull so much that everyone was itching for some sort of news that was irrelevant or didn't add up. Just last week some kid in the grade below mine dropped his homemade lunch in the cafeteria and the contents of his salad was the talk of the school. Stupid I know.
The only exciting thing that happens every year is that the teachers in the school are shuffled around and gets a new teacher every year.
You're probably wandering what the big deal is,  I'll explain
There are teachers you don't like or you don't want them scratch that there is a teacher you don't want and he goes by Mr. Joe. He is also known as Hitler for his behaviour. He's a terrible force of nature that shouldn't exist. He has this icy stare and a "better than you" attitude about him. Trust me I'm not overreacting it.
The first period bell went and everyone settled down and sat at the edge of their seats waiting to see who it would be our 10th grade teacher. The door knob turned and in walked our teacher  for the year.

"No"
Just our luck!
"We're screwed" !
Who knew it was , Hitler
"This year is going to be quite an interesting year", I said to myself.

Just when I thought this year couldn't get anymore interesting a guy about my age walked in. He had the deepest charcoal black eyes I had ever seen, ruffled black hair and you could tell that he took care of his body. The whole class turns to looked at the newbie guy.
Mr Joe slightly intimidated puffed up his chest pathetically in an effort to look in control, walked up to the new guy and instructed him to introduce himself.

New guy rolled his eyes at Mr Joe's subtle action turned to the class and said, "My name is Sam..", he pauses then smirks and looks at me...and " I hope we can all be friends...." I rolled my eyes and look back down in my book.
What made you transferred here? He finally asks to the new guy
He takes a pause as if trying to reconstruct his answer in the nicest way possible, "I did some unspeakable things in my last school and I got transferred. He shrugs and walks to the free seat to the opposite seat near me dumping his bag by his side and sitting down.

The rest of the lesson was silent but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi readers !
This is my first time writing and I hope so I can improve in the next chapters.. I will make sure it's worth your time.

A big shout out to SunnyMonroe_Mari for her time and help. For helping me edit my story lines . Thank you

Xoxox
💞💞