~Parting the ways ~

^School reopens^
Lisa's POV

A grueling first day of school after a very brief month of summer break.
Everyone was endlessly chit chatting about their summer break loudly-might I add.

Mr.Joe, walked into the class with an especially pissed of face, a face I wasn't ready to see yet, in fact I wish I never saw it at all...like ever I would be a little bit more happy. That man didn't know it but he had a way of getting under my skin.

"Ok Class," Mr. Joe spits. "According to management I am supposed to act like I care about you so..let's get this over with I haven't got all day", he looks frustratedly at the class.
"Montgomery!", he slurs at the boy sitting in the first row to the right, "...are you going to tell us about your summer or not?""Oh .. I umm", he hesitates.

"Don't waste my time boy!"

" I ... umm I went to spend my vacations with my cousins in Tahiti"Hitler looks the kid dead in the eyes and tells him,"You're failing 5 out of 6 of your classes and you thought you deserved a treat in Tahiti?", He puffed out a breath of annoyance and spoke again," ...parents these days". At this point I don't think Id be able to handle that devil right now so I cross my fingers and hope class ends before he gets to my turn.

Sadly, as always luck is never on my side. "Next!", he bellows and then adds in the most sarcastic tone ever "Lisa why don't you tell your... friends about how your summer break went ?

At this point It's ten minutes till the end of the class and there's no way I'll be able to distract him to take up time. My brain is running in too many different directions, I try to open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "I umm... I-I". Just then Sam stands up and walks to the front of the class.

"Get to your seat this instance young man!", Mr.Joe exclaimed like a spoilt brat.

"But Mr.J.. I was just going to tell the class about my summer vacation."Sam pouts and smirks slightly.

He made sure he took the whole 10mins to share about the summer break , just making sure that Mr Joe doesn't question Lisa.

Days started to pass by , then eventually weeks and months ....

Lisa as usual was busy talking with the boys from her class and just then Mr Joe commented; look at that Juliet she's flirting around infront of her Romeo.
Sam responded to Mr Joe , Sir I don't have any problem with her talking to any of the boys from the class. She has every right too. After all she's mine so I'm not scared to lose her

Mr Joe "Love is in the air "

It so happened that Mr Joe was arranged by the school authority to tutor Sam according to the concern of his mother.

So there was a slight misunderstanding between Sam and Mr Joe. And he eventually told the rest of the teachers about this young couple
So few of the teachers hated them more. {I still don't understand why did the teachers started hating us for being in relationship 😏 well...Can't help it it's India 👀}

This was normal for Sam. The pressure of people hating him or being rude towards him but to Lisa it was foreign and she started to doubt the relationship with the boy whom she cared so much about.

Finally it was time for the school to come to an end and to write the board exams the most awaited exam. Lisa thought that it would be best to end the relationship now and blame it on her not having enough time to study but she didn't want him to feel like he was not a high priority to her.Lisa had been thinking back and forth on whether she should end it with him or not and she made her decision.

So it was the last board exam and after the exam got over, the couple as usual decided to stay back and talk.
Lisa blurted,
"We can't be together anymore "