~The meet~

Hi said Sam: hello Lisa replied..
They smiled awkwardly and Sam breaks the ice by saying its a sunny day !! Lisa hmmmh :) and smiles.
They decided to walk around for a while and (Lisa's p.o.v after getting into conversation with Sam. He really talks a lot, he is a gentleman, I wander why do the class thinks he is only a troublemaker. One thing I learned is Don't judge a book by its cover and she smiles)
what do you during the holidays like this? asked Sam
I go for tuitions and does my assignments"
Oh crap! I haven't started yet! And I'm late already as the school starts tomorrow.
Lisa smiles and says "I can help you if you want"
It is too late!! Sam on a panic mode
Lisa pats his shoulder and said don't worry you still have few hours to complete and I can help you after all you're not bad,like how I imagined.
He said Thank you so much ! And hugs Lisa
Few elders passing by that way passed comments "Don't you think you guys are too young to be dating?"
Does your parents know?
Sam clenched his fists but he tried to control after seeing Lisa as her eyes were filled with tears.. He replied we are sorry if we bothered you "We were leaving " and he held Lisa's hand.
They started walking and Sam said : Lisa don't worry why are you crying? I'm here.! It's going to be fine :)
Lisa: I'm embarrassed with what those people commented.
Sam : Are you embarrassed that I was with you ? Or are you embarrassed to call me as your friend?
She then gulps a big lump through her throat and replied "no Sam I'm happy to know you"
Sam: Do you have a boyfriend?
Ofcourse I have lots of boyfriends and she laughs !
"Lisa Did I ever mentioned that I really like this side of yours"
She smiles nervously and chuckles "
"Did you ever fell in love , said Sam.
She replied "I'm too young for love" and keeping a boyfriend is a pain in the ass. Well, that's what my friends says. And she laughs !
Sam "It's getting late you should probably go home"
Lisa ok! Bye thank you will see you tomorrow and she turns her back...
Sam calls wait Lisa! And comes closer to her. And kisses her forehead and says "Lisa you're the prettiest girl" Please don't ignore me at school. It hurts that you can talk with all the boys in the school but never a word to me.
Lisa In surprised  : I never meant to ignore you" you're not so bad yourself Sam. I just thought you would be a pain in the ass and Sam asked Am I ?

"No doubt ! Now tell me how will you complete your assignment who's due date is tomorrow?

Sam smiles and hugs her tight thank you so much.
Lisa : You're welcome I'll help you out over the phone 📞
And they parted for the night *_^

~~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<
Hi readers !
I hope you liked it!
Please do vote , if you like it ☺️ and you can comment too 🙋🏼‍♀️
Take care.......!

Until next time !
Love you all dear readers ♥️
Your support is all I need
Xoxox