~Consequences ~

Immediately Sam and his friends started to questioned their own respective girlfriends. What were they actually doing in the scene,the fight was taking place ?

Bloom says: we were so bored to death! So we decided to cheer you guys up! 😆

Carol stated her own reason to Steve as well.

Sam gives a death stare to Lisa, while she tries her best not to look at him.

Don't turn your eyes away angel! {everytime he calls me angel. I could hear the pounding sound of my heartbeat I swear 💓}

Look at me and tell me what made you sneak around the place, it's not safe for girls to walk around.

Waiter! I want two plates of chicken momo and a coke! Why are you guys so quiet! That was my order,you guys can order too I'm so hungry let's eat first ! ( ofcourse to change the topic Lisa did that 😌 )

Sam immediately smiles and says Oh ! Lisa you're such a smarty pup (Reason : Lisa loves puppies and dogs 🐶 )

"But I'm sorry to say; this time you're not escaping without answering my question "

Lisa continues to eat and so did the rest.

"You do know I'm waiting for an answer "

"What was the question say again ? " ~Lisa

Sam hits the table out of anger and says I'm not playing around just answer me straight
*The first and the last time I ever saw Sam's temper. But it didn't scare me 😂 instead I found it kinda sexy a guy losing his temper coz he was too concern for me 😉*

"You won't listen to me! So we decided to see which of the school will win! Of course we know you guys will say our school won the fight so just to make sure we came and don't worry we were supporting our school! And then as usual she gives Sam a puppy look
*I was clever AF! I always gave a puppy glance to him just to shut him down 🙈 and it really did work for me *

P.s : Don't hate me girls if the puppy stare doesn't help you out with your guy! 😅

Sam immediately says I'm sorry for losing my temper , why are you so good at giving me the puppy look 🤦🏻‍♀️ Facepalm infront of the crowd 😆 he says, just stay away from all these. It's just boys thing! The more you step away from this, the safer you will be infact all 3 of you girls !

So they all decided to compromise and never to speak about this fight to any of the classmates who weren't involved in the fight.

The next day~
Mr Jay enters the class and says "Boys who ever were involved in yesterday's fight move your ass out from the bench"

The school you fought against are here in our school premises along with their school authorities and the boys mentioned that they can recognise the guys and the girls present there.

{Lisa's p.o.v oh shit! Did he just said girls? Can it be even worse ? WTF! We weren't involved in the fight! We just went to have fun ! It was the same case for Bloom and Carol too }

Sam gives a death stare to Lisa (Indicating this is the reason why I told you not to come and ofcourse Lisa understood his death stare and bends down her head low )
{Authors p.o.v Sam and I were really good with the eye contact that we really do understand what the other has to say and handles the situation this way all the time 😅 }

Mr jay mentions Am I not clear? Boys move your ass now! If you were involved in the fight and
girls present on the fight scene can escaped this time. We don't want to heat up the matter! If we need too we will interrogate later.