~•Holidays~•

*Spring Break begins*
Ivan decides to call up Lisa. And they talked for a while and eventually it became days to weeks..Ivan would never fail to call up Lisa and talk to her

They were getting along together like a good friend. Ivan was trying his best to win Lisa's heart.
Lisa felt Ivan to be such a sweet charmer and a ladies man! She was flattered💕(Lisa's p.o.v Gosssh! Just hearing his voice gives me chills down the spine)

A day came when Lisa gets a called from unknown number and it was Sam
He said hi Lisa it's me  Sam . I hope you know.
She laughed slightly and answered yeah ofcourse I don't remember you since you are my classmate.
Sam knew she created a joke which he found it pretty surprising as he thought Lisa was a quite and shy girl.
Lisa he said : I never knew you were a girl who knew how to create joke. She replied ofcourse if you decide not to know me! How are you suppose too!
Sam exclaims! You wanted me to approach you ? Lisa smiles her heart out and changes the topic to what a beautiful day it is !
Sam then decides to call up daily and they started to get along quite well ! Meanwhile Ivan was too busy trying his best to make Lisa his.

On a Sunday evening Sam asked to meet up.
She agreed: So the place was fix and the timings too.
They decided to walk somewhere nearby the area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi readers !
What's gonna happen next ? The walk they decided to take so that they can talk.

Will something happen between them? Or will Ivan make the first move..!

Stay updated !!!
Happy reading ♥️