⚔️Eight

After the strange encounter with Seth, Jack decided to show me where the weapons valt is situated. And which weapon was ideal for me. By that I mean a teensy tiny dagger, I could hardly do any damage with that thing! Jack moved forward and gave me something that looked like a bottle.

“This has poison inside. So be very careful with it. You can apply this to the tip of your dagger, can be very useful in a battle against a demon.” He showed me how to open it. And close it.

“I can be careful alright?”

He chuckled. “Nah, don't think so Ambi.”

“I changed Jack. I can be careful, if I want to.” I smirked. He laughed at my remark and shook his head.

“Says the girl who shit on Seth even though she didn't even know the guy.”

“He was acting like an imbicile so I had to shut him up.” I defended.

“You mean, you were acting like an imbicile and when the poor guy stood up for himself, you flicked his forehead and he went flying backwards into an instant coma?” Jack eyed me.

“No, when you put it like that you make me sound like a villain.” I pouted at him. He opened his mouth to say something but Theo suddenly appeared.

“There you are Mulan, I was looking for you.”

“Make up your mind, Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, Pocahontas or Mulan?” I crossed my arms in front of my chest. The idiot acted like he was thinking.

“Can't make up my mind Snow White.” He smirked. I don't even look like Snow White, I have orange hair for heavens sake if he hadn't noticed.

“We were busy before you barged in here Theo. Tell her what you need to and leave, I have to train her.” Jack said to Theo who mouthed the word 'chillax' at him.

“Tonight, I want you to lock your doors and barricade it. Jack and I are being sent on a mission, so we won't be here for a few days.” Theo said to me as Jack's eyes grew wide.

“They can't do that, we were already on a mission Theo! Why didn't you tell them?!”

“Oi! Matey, I told them, but you know Damian and Dominic are insane. You know they send us twice or even three times a week on missions, yet you act surprised.” Theo directed the last words to Jack. “It's a two day trip to our destination, no vehicles allowed. If I'm not mistaken, I think Seth is behind this. If we are out of the way, he can finish Amber off.”

Thank you for finally getting my name right! I thought as Jack shook his head and muttering stuff to himself. He walked up to Theo and stared into his crystal blue eyes.

“If that's the case, we are not leaving Amber behind.”