⚔️Ten

They left without saying goodbye. Not that I blame them, I am a horrible person. It's been two days since they left, and these past two days I've spent in my room but today it's going to be different. Before I could even grab the door knob, I heard two knocks. I froze because of two reasons. One, Jack and Theo are not here. Two, it might be Seth wanting to murder me.

Knock. Knock.

I cleared my throat. “Who is it?” I took a step forward. There was an uncomfortable silence between the person on the other side and I.

“Open up Ambi, it's Jack.” I nearly ran for the door. But I stopped because I don't think that's Jack because his voice sounds much deeper, like Seth's.

“No, Jack left with Theo. If it's you Seth, why don't you just say so?” I said, trying to be brave.

“I'm not Seth! It's me, Jack! Please Amber, I am going to be in huge trouble if the found out that I didn't go with Theo to the mission. Open up.” He begged me. I shook my head, if it's not Jack, I am dead.

I opened the door very slowly and the person threw themselves in. I gasped in shock. “Jack? What are you doing here?”

“Like I said Ambi, I am going to be in deep trouble if they find out I'm here.” He said as he sat on my bed, I could see a deep gash on the side of his face. It had dried up blood but it looked painful as hell.

“What happened to your face?” I asked as I sat next to him. I touched the wound lightly but he flinched at the pain.

“Never make Theo angry.” He chuckled to himself. I could not believe my ears, after all I told Theo he still had the audacity to hurt Jack.

“Did he do this to you?” I asked him. He looked at me before chuckling again.

“He was angry at someone, who, I don't know. When I asked him what's wrong, he exploded and pulled his dagger and stabbed me.”

“He was angry at me.” I softly said. Jack scooted closer. He wanted to say something but I beat him to it. “He asked me why I still love you, I told him a couple of reasons why I still love you and said if he had a problem with that, the door awaited him.” I said as I stared at Jack in the eyes. I was looking into the eyes I fell in love with from day one.

“So, why do you still love me?” He asked me, taking my hand into his.

“Because you're you Jack. Because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and even though you act like a douche sometimes, I still love you.” I said to him as I pulled him closer to me. I was going to hug him but then he smashed his lips against mine. I just went with the flow.

“I will always love you Ambi.” He smiled but groaned in pain because of the wound.

“Let me heal you Jack.” I quietly said. He nodded his head and placed my hand on the wound, by just touching it I could tell if it was deep or not. Jack's wound was deep, very deep. I closed my eyes and focused on the energy that was flowing through Jack and I. “This is probably going to sting a little Jack.”

I sighed and manipulated the dirty blood out of the wound, Jack screamed. They will know he is here.

¦¦¦¦¦
¬¦above is what the robe looks like, although the white one does not look like that because the white robe is meant to be worn on top of the other robes¦¬

¦¦¬dalniese¬¦¦