⚔️Sixteen

Damian dropped me and I gasped for air. He turned his back on me and walked towards his chair. Jack glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders, my throat was so sore. It felt as if something stung me over and over and over again.

“He's in grave danger you say?” Damian asked as he slowly sat on his chair, he seemed like a villain. Now I think I understand why Jack said he's worse than Dominic. Or did he say Dominic was worse than Damian?

“Yes, a demon captured him.” Jack said after helping me up.

“Can I ask why weren't you with him?” Damian cocked an eyebrow at us. I looked at Jack and I can see the faint glow of the scar.

“He stabbed me, so I fled.” Jack swallowed hard. Damian furrowed his brow in confusion.

“I can't see any scar Jack, stop lying.”

“He's not lying!” I yelled at him. “And besides I healed him, dip sh....” I stopped, I don't want to be strangled again.

“I was talking to Jack.” He said to me and stood from his chair. He walked over to Jack and inspected him. The air suddenly felt thick, and my head began spinning. I looked over to Jack before I dropped down.
×××
Someone was calling out my name. I couldn't pin point the location exactly, but I walked. I came to a halt at a hole in the ground, it sort of reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. I jumped in, without even thinking, it was like something was pulling me in.

“Theo?!” I gasped as I saw his current state. He looked like he was close to death.

“You finally came. Listen, I can't keep you here for long so just shut up and listen.”

“Okay.” I nodded.

“You are currently in the demon's lair. They are planning something but I don't know what exactly. If I'm not mistaken, I think they are planning on resurrecting their King and if they do, we're going to die Amber. Even the immortal me will die, their King is stronger than a demon, a regular demon. Take all this bit of information I gave you to Damian and Dominic, and tell Jack I'm sorry that I stabbed him. Tell Jack to bring Ceecee with, he'll know what it means. Hurry please, I can't handle the torture.”

“We'll hurry okay Theo?” I kissed his forehead. He smiled and nodded. He slowly started fading away.
×××
I awoke with a slight jolt. I looked around, we were still in Damian's office but we were joined by a man who looked like Damian, I guessed it was Dominic. I looked over to Jack and I instantly just threw myself at him, I cried. I didn't care that we were on the floor or that two men were staring at us, I just cried.

“They are torturing him, we have to help.” I croaked out in Jack's ear. He hugged me tighter.

“We will.”