Exceptional Prince: The Sacrifice

this is it!

the book 4 of my story!

special thank s to inluvwidEdward, ChickyDeeIM, sondra, and to everyone who sent me messages to continue the story!

^_^

book 1: Demon Prince: The Dream

book 2: Angel Prince: The Memories

book 3: Dangerous Prince: The Choice

book 4: Exceptional Prince: The Sacrifice

ENJOY!

please leave feedback! it would help me make my story better! if you like it... then tell me too!

luv yah all!

^_^

p.s. don't forget to vote!

Preface

Love, true love, is all about giving all that you have and sacrificing even your own happiness without asking anything in return.

That is how I define love when I fell in love with Athrun. Of all the angels and demons in the world, I always ask myself why Athrun? There were times when he was being absurd, stubborn, and annoying to death!

"Will you marry me, Zena?"

I looked down at the man kneeling in front of me. His hands were trembling and I could see fear in his eyes no matter how hard he tried to hide it. If this man was not proposing to me, I would have laughed and he would have kicked me.

I glanced sideways to see Athrun's reaction to this. This was his plan. No, scratch that. This was OUR plan. Was he happy because we succeeded? Did he really want me to marry this man?

Athrun, standing almost fifty meters away from us, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. What was that suppose to mean? Was he uncertain like me?

"Zena?" Kim whispered.

I looked straight into Kim's green eyes. His eyes held promises. His eyes told me that he loved me and that sacrificing his angel life for me was worth it. How I wish I could tell my heart to love him instead.

How I wish it was Athrun kneeling in front of me and asking me to marry him.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Athrun still standing behind the pine tree. His eyes were no longer closed but staring at our direction with... worry? Was he worried or just excited?

Oh gosh! I do not know what to do any more!

I was about to open my mouth, not knowing what I would say, when I remembered something. Every time I do not know what to do, I count one to ten and then see what will happen.

In this case, I will count one to ten and if Athrun made no move to stop me from marrying Kim, then I will marry Kim and try to forget him. And if, by some miracle, Athrun stopped me from marrying this man in front of me, then I will marry him instead and prepare myself for my upcoming death because I know that Athrun had no intention of sacrificing his angel form for me no matter how much he love me.

Again, I took a deep breath and prepared myself. There was no turning back. Urgh! I cannot believe my future depends on my ten - second - rule. But who could blame me? They were not in my situation. If I choose Kim, I'll live but if I choose Athrun, I'll die.

Huh. This is it!

Timer. Starts. Now!

Ten, nine, I smiled at Kim.

Eight, seven, I held Kim's hand.

Six, five, I glanced at Athrun's direction. And when I saw him step forward, my heart started beating recklessly.

Four, three, urgh! He stopped walking!

Two, one...