Chap 7

rochelle! here it is! ^_^

hope you'll enjoy this chap!

don't forget to vote and comment! thank you! ^_^

Chapter Seven

THE KISS

“Come on, let’s dance!”

I rolled my eyes. “I CAN”T DANCE!”

Kim grabbed my right arm and tugged me toward the dance floor. “Everybody CAN dance, Zena.”

“Let. Go. Of. Me.” I hissed each word menacingly and gripped his hand to force him to let go of my arm. “You are draining my energies!”

Before I went here, I charged myself with enough energy to keep me alive tonight but after spending an hour with Kim, I had lost almost half of my energies. He kept on holding my hand and as much as I wanted to push his hand away… I just could not do it.

This was my chance. Kim seemed to be interested on me and it was a good sign. He could be the one I had been waiting for. The only one person who would fall in love me the way Kira fell in love with Analee.

Kim could be the one who would be willing to sacrifice his self just to save me from my upcoming death.

He smirked. “You did not recharge?”

“I did. But it seems like you can’t keep your hands off mine so now I’ve lost half of my energies,” I spat. “Are you trying to drain my energies so that later you could easily kill me? I am telling you, angel, I am not that easy to kill.”

Kim laughed so loud that the people around us looked at our direction. “Believe me, Zena. Killing you never occurred in my mind tonight.”

“Funny,” I whispered sarcastically. “It was a pleasure for angels to kill demons, especially frontterras. Are you going to deny it?”

“Yes.”

“Li –” I shut my mouth. I was about to say liar but then I remembered that angels do not lie. I could see in his eyes that he meant what he said.

The corner of his lips twisted into a smile. He looked divine. “We regret killing demons. We do not want to kill them because we were hoping that one day all the demons would see light and go back to God. We wanted them back.”

Woah! That was new. Since I was young, my father used to tell me that angels wanted us all dead so we had to be strong. All my life I did nothing but to make myself stronger to protect my brother and myself from the angels but now he was telling me that they do not want us dead. They wanted us back.

I knew angels were good but I never thought that they could be that good.

“Then why were all angels so desperate to find the servatrix, which happened to be Ely, and perform the ritual?” I asked in a challenging tone.

“So that we could help the demons who wanted to become an angel again just like Ethan,” he said simply. “And believe me, if there was one thing that we could do to help demons like you we would do it.”

I was flabbergasted. His revelations were catching me off guard!

I looked around and studied all the angels. So all the angels here were willing to help me? They honestly wanted to help me?         

“You know what to do to save frontterras,” I croaked.

Kim nodded instead. He looked away from me and looked at Kira and Analee’s direction. “Kira seemed to be happy with his decision of staying with Analee.”