Chapter Four

first of all, i want to apologize to all my readers. sorry it took me so long in uploading this chap... i was so busy... T_T

i hope you enjoy this chap though.. thank you, everyone! ^_^

Chapter Four

THE PLAN

“Makeover?”

Athrun nodded enthusiastically. “We are going to the mall this afternoon. Ely, Quincy and Analee are coming with us and they are very excited. We’ll buy you new clothes, shoes, accessories and makeup for you.”

“But I already have clothes!” I wailed. “I don’t need accessories too because I don’t wear accessories! Guh! I hate accessories!”

“Will you stop shouting?” He hissed, covering his ears with his hands. “You should learn how to speak serenely.”

“No!” I shouted even louder. He had to stop this nonsense! I see no reason for me to change my clothes and accessories! “I already have clothes in my closet! And no no no no no accessories! Again, I hate accessories!”

“Why?”

“They are… itchy!”

He arched his brows questioningly. “Itchy?”

“ITCHY!”

“Itchy!” He laughed and rolled his eyes, making me more furious.

I narrowed my gaze on him. This monster woke me up just to say that I needed a makeover! What kind of makeover could that be? Knowing Athrun, it could be something horrible and sickening.

I think I made a terrible mistake in accepting his help.

He playfully ruffled my hair and sat beside me. “I looked in your walk-in closet while you were asleep and what I saw took my breath away – literally! Honey, everything is black! All your shoes and clothes are black! Now I wonder, when are you going to paint your skin, nails and teeth black?”

I glanced at him grimly. I really wish I just rejected his offer to help me with Kim Bryan. I made a mistake by accepting it! He was not helping me!

He was insulting me!

Last night before we separated, he said that he really wanted to help me so I did not think anymore and accepted his offer. He looked so damn serious and I was so damn desperate! If I only knew that forcing me to change my clothes and wear accessories was part of his plan, I would have said no.

Since I was young, I was always in black. I love black not because demons were supposed to wear black but because for me black symbolizes elegance, superiority, and a little touch of mystery.

“I’m comfortable with the clothes I have and honestly, I see nothing wrong with it,” I mumbled.

“You need new clothes…”

“Just give me one good reason why.”

He opened his mouth and then closed it again.

“No reason, no new clothes.” And no freaking accessories!

“Do you really have to know why? Let’s just buy new clothes and be done with it!”

“Do I really look so bad wearing black shoes and clothes?” I asked under my breath. “Do I look so pathetic without makeup?”

Sighing heavily, he said. “Look, you are not ugly. You have a serene beauty and that’s what I love about you.”

Serene beauty? Oh gosh! Did he really say that I was beautiful? Oh! I never thought hearing it from Athrun could make me this happy. But wait, maybe he was just saying this to convince me into buying new clothes.