Pride Month

Okay, all these A/Ns are too much so I promise to limit them after this, but I just had to say happy pride month to all my LGBTQ+ friends! I love you all so much! Please know that you are visible and that your identity is valid and homophobes are just upset because no matter what sexuality they are, neither LGBTQ+ or straight people will date them because they are a jerk. And transphobes are just jealous because you can rock whatever gender you are and their bad attitude makes them unable to rock theirs. Don't let anybody else tell you who you are or who you should be. You of all people know who you are.

Also, if you are christian, know that God does love you and he made you a certain way for a certain reason. Homophobes love to change and misinterpret the bible to fit their own agendas, so I'm here to tell you that you won't go to hell and God doesn't hate you. God doesn't make mistakes, and your identity wasn't a mistake. He meant for you to be who you are to lead you to where you need to be.

If any homophobes are reading this, I have to things to say: 1.) Why? Someone elses sexuality literally doesn't affect you at all. Like it literally has nothing to do with you. They're minding their own business just like everybody else, just let them be. It's literally so easy to NOT be a jerk. So why are you so persistent on being a headache in human form? Even if you think being LGBTQ+ is wrong(which you shouldn't because it's a disgusting, intolerant mindset) just keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to hear your bigoted opinion. And 2.) Please leave my profile. Don't read my stories, don't look at my conversations, don't comment on my posts. My profile and my stories are a place of tolerance, beautiful diversity, and respect. If you can't respect somebody elses identity, I'm not going to respect your opinion. I hope you walk barefoot on nothing but a rainbow path of legos for the rest of your life. Have an awful day.

To all my LGBTQ+ friends, remember that you have a whole army of other LGBTQ+ friends and allies who've got your back, and we'll spray paint all the homophobe and transphobe houses in rainbow and cover them in glitter if they mess with you. And not just any glitter: the fine craft glitter that doesn't come out of anything. Know that if somebody disapproves of your sexuality, it's their problem, not yours. With that being said, I have to go paint the white house rainbow and cover Donald Trump in fine craft glitter. If anybody wants to join me, I will gladly accept any help.