Chapter 4: Big Surprise

"Is everything ready?"

Midoriya is so excited and nervous for today. Today is the big reveal, the doctor they saw two months ago used her future vision quirk to tell the omega the paternity along with the genders. Right now he's thirty-seven weeks along and at home with his best friends, the omegas had Kirishima and Shinsou keep Todoroki and Bakugo busy by making then handle the snack and drink shopping. Iida is awful with keeping secrets, Sero is good with decorating, and the only reason Kirishima went was because he doesn't know or he'll tell Bakugo. It was definitely challenging to keep the genders and paternity a secret.

"Deku-kun, you should take a break." Uraraka smiles at her cute swollen friend and Iida nods in agreement.

"Ochako is correct, Midoriya-kun. You can set up the balloons while sitting." Iida moves his arms robotically before fixing his glasses, helping Midoriya sit on the big comfy chair Todoroki bought for the baby shower.

Izuku looks relieved to be off his feet and smiles up at the couple. "Thank you, Ocha, Iida-kun. The red and white strings means that's Shoucchan's balloon and the red and green ones are Kacchan's balloon."

Todoroki and Bakugo will have to pop their designated balloon which is the plan to reveal paternity and gender. Midoriya's twins have the rare case of having different fathers even though they're fraternal twins, but his mates don't know that... yet.

"We got everything on the fucking list, right?" Bakugo looks at Todoroki after opening up the text message from their omega.

"We just need to pick up Inko-san and her mystery boyfriend then we can go back." Shouto hums and smiles softly to himself when he feels the blonde hold his hand, so in response he laces their fingers together.

Shinsou blinks slowly when he gets a text and shows it to Kirishima as instructed before putting his phone away. "You two go ahead. We'll go back in my car, our mates need our help with something."

A quick nod is exchanged and the four disperse. Todoroki makes himself comfortable in the passenger seat of his mate's car after they load up the groceries. He hasn't seen the neighborhood his mates grew up in since they were second years and six months into their relationship. "This shitty place still hasn't changed. Maybe we should stop by my parents' place too, though knowing the old hag she probably dragged my old man to our house already."

Katsuki's voice snaps Shouto out of his thoughts and the heterochromatic man nods, tilting his head at his mate. "Then shouldn't you call them before we arrive?"

Todoroki doesn't hold back his snickering at the obvious groan coming from the blonde because he finds all the different reactions amusing, more so from Midoriya. "Oh that's right. You and Bunny will get to meet my niece today, I invited my sister to the baby shower after making sure he okay with it."

"The munchkin you keep a picture of in your wallet? Didn't we go to your sister's wedding?" Bakugo asks as he gets a parking spot in front of Inko's building before shutting off the engine, "let's go upstairs. Auntie has a shit ton of gifts we'll have to carry."

As the duo heads into the elevator that takes them to the correct floor, neither are prepared for the figure that opens the door. The man in front of them is none other than All Might, well formerly. He was announced as dead to the public when he was in critical condition many years ago. "Young Bakugo? Young Todoroki? I didn't know you two would be here."

"All Might? What are you doing here?" Shouto asks quietly once they're inside the apartment, "are you Inko-san's boyfriend?"

"Yes, my boy, and you can call me Toshinori. I'm not All Might anymore." Yagi chuckles quietly at the formalities.