Chapter 6: The Future Looks Bright, Right?

"Shouto, I will end this and get you a proper omega. Do not get me started on that alpha of yours. He-"

"Izuku is more than enough, Katsuki, too. You're not going to interfere, especially now that our family has grown."

Bakugo and Midoriya both look up from the omega's hospital bed when their mate growls quietly after hanging up the phone. It's not like Todoroki to express his anger unless Enji is involved. The heterochromatic hero sighs deeply as if to calm himself before his pheromones cause Izuku any distress.

"Who was on the phone? That fucking bastard?" Katsuki asks only to get flicked in the forehead lightly by Izuku, who's holding Hiroki while the blonde has Hana.

"No swearing around the babies!" The omega hisses quietly but he's very, very serious.

Todoroki has to cover his mouth to hide his snickering as the almighty Bakugo Katsuki gets scolded, but doesn't hide his smug grin towards the other alpha once he lowers his hand. "And yes, that was my father again. He's determined to make us separate, but I won't let that happen."

"I'm gonna kick his butt if he keeps getting in the way..." Midoriya huffs without thinking and puffs out his cheeks while pouting, suddenly becoming flustered at the stares, "w-what?"

"Stop turning us on when we can't touch you yet, Bunny."

Tomura hears the conversation and rolls his eyes before bringing his gaze to the bundle in his arms. The former villain is glad his criminal record was sealed after serving five years of prison, including two years of community service, and mandatory rehabilitation with his now permanent therapist, Iida Fuyumi. He doesn't know that the silver and red haired omega is his sister-in-law since Dabi only told him about Shouto.

"You guys are loud." I want to go home.

"Shigaraki-san, how come you're not in prison? If you don't mind me asking..." Midoriya brings up quietly and his eyes shine with curiosity.

"Shigaraki Tomura, as your lawyer worked very hard for this plea deal, you will follow through with this rehabilitation. If you falter or miss even a single therapy session, you will return to prison immediately and the deal is off."

Being in court wasn't somewhere the villainous omega planned to be. He wasn't expecting the guy he nearly killed to actually get him a lawyer who represented villains. Tomura owed Overhaul a lot now, but he'll deal with the yakuza boss at another time. Shigaraki just spent five years in prison with a mindset he was never going to be free again.

"I'll agree to it, your honor," Tomura said to the judge when it was his turn to speak, "I... I don't want to go back there. I'll do whatever it takes."

"So that's what happened..." Scarlet eyes land on the other omega before looking at his sleeping daughter, "Dabi went through something similar, but got out before me. The government started a villain rehabilitation program and tested it out on me and Dabi. I hate to admit it, but it's working... and I was able to have a child."

Izuku nods as he listens and smiles warmly, truly happy the two former villains made a turnaround. Things are definitely going to get better, even more so when Enji is finally out of the picture.

The future looks bright.

A golden ray appears in the sky early in the morning like it does every day. Kaminari watches as it grows into a big ball of fire changing from dark orange to dark yellow as it begins to heat up the earth. It moves across the sky with grace as if to prove its worth. Denki thinks there's one person who puts the sun to shame, his alpha Kirishima. Even Sero agrees that the redhead is breathtaking and absolutely bright.