Chapter 10: Welcome Home

"Bunny did WHAT?! Oh my god, stop fucking turning me on and I can't be there."

"I should have recorded it for you. It was pretty hot."

Todoroki shudders and licks his lips unconsciously as his eyes are glued to Bakugo's wet, freshly showered figure. One hand holds up the tablet while the other palms his half hard cock through his boxers. He can't wait for Midoriya to get home from bringing the twins to Inko's house mostly because his rut is coming and Katsuki is going to watch him pound their omega into their bed. "Katsuki, how much longer do we have to wait for you?"

"Next week, Angel Face." Bakugo says while drying off his body. Luckily he has his own room, just he and Kirishima share the bathroom. "Right now, I can't wait to watch you fuck the shit outta Bunny. I haven't jerked off in three weeks."

"When you get back, we're going to be all over you once the kids are asleep." Shouto says with a smirk as he sets up the iPad on Midoriya's easel that normally has canvases with paintings of heroes on it. He makes sure the blonde alpha has a perfect view of the bed.

"I'm back!" Midoriya's voice echoes from downstairs when he finally returns home. He feels a pleasant shiver go down his spine when he gets a whiff of Shouto's spiked pheromones hinting his rut is getting closer.

The omega grabs water bottles and snacks before heading upstairs since he knows he won't be able to move to get food once he's in his mate's clutches. When he opens the bedroom door, his face turns bright red at the sight of Todoroki stroking his swollen knot while Bakugo tells him dirty things via Skype. The instant Izuku's scent hits the room, Shouto quickly grabs the omega and gets him on all fours on the bed.

Fucking hell... I love them . Bakugo thinks to himself and keeps a hand on his hard cock, stroking himself slowly as he watches Todoroki devour their little bunny until slick and spit are leaking on the bed. He can't get enough of the lewd sounds Midoriya is letting out. What would the world think if they dared to see their number one hero face down, ass up getting fucked senseless from behind?

He has to bite back a moan so he doesn't disturb anyone while Kirishima stuffs his face at the hotel's buffet. Katsuki never wanted to get on a plane rush home faster than he does now as he watches Shouto pound into their omega, fucking Izuku senseless. Both alphas know how loud their mate gets sometimes and Todoroki kisses Midoriya to shut him up.

"Fuck... give Bunny your knot, Shouto ." Bakugo makes sure to emphasize the heterochromatic hero's first name knowing he gets off on that too. The three of them end up reaching their peaks one after the other and like always the blonde finishes last. The next seven days are going to be torture.

As they stand in the long bustling terminal seven days later, Todoroki can sense the excitement of people waiting to see loved ones, relatives, or friends, and he and his little family share the same excitement. Their fiery alpha is finally coming home after a long month. His heterochromatic eyes land on Midoriya sitting down with their twins beside him while the four of them wait in the passenger pick up/drop off lobby.

"A few more minutes to go then daddy's coming." Izuku whispers to Hana who hasn't stopped sniffling the entire drive to the airport.

"Dada..." Hana whimpers again and squeals when she looks up, suddenly returning to her bright happy self. "Dada !"

With wobbly legs, she slides off her seat and quickly runs over to the most handsome guy out of the passengers. Bakugo grins brightly at the sight of his daughter and drops his carry on bag, crouching down and scooping Hana into his arms. He hugs her close, smooching her cheek happily and momentarily forgetting he's still in the airport until he hears people gossiping over Ground Zero actually smiling.