Chapter 8: Back in Action

The crowd has a life of its own, the vibrant clothes shine in the morning light while people move like enchanting shoals of fish. There is chatter between sellers and buyers, old friends catching up, new friends made. It's busy for sure, but the hustle and bustle brings a life to this city Midoriya wouldn't want to be without. Today is his first day back as Deku, and the little omega is beyond excited.

Thanks to Iida, he and his mates work for the prestigious Ingenium Hero Industry. Izuku walks slowly while in costume, smiling at everyone and anyone who stops him to say hello or to ask for help with a small task such as lifting something heavy for them. However, an explosion catches Deku's attention and the hero quickly rushes to the scene.

"Deku is back!!"

"We're saved!"

Midoriya smiles to keep the people calm as he quickly gets them to flee the scene, returning his attention to the villain. The man looks normal except for the black horns coming from his head and his colorless skin. The omega keeps his distance while briefly analyzing his opponent.

"Hero Deku, huh? The first omega in history to be number one," The villain speaks and cracks a crooked smile, "I'll fill you in on something. My quirk is meant for omegas and alphas, mostly omegas."

Before Izuku could get a word out or a defend himself, a horn extends to strike the hero. Deku somehow ducks and runs towards the villain, punching him in the jaw and using 2% of One for All in order not to fatally injure him. The impact sends the crook flying into an alley and he crashes into an abandoned building.

Of course the news is broadcasting the fight live, and back home Bakugo, Todoroki, and their twins are watching eagerly.

"Mama!" Hana gasps when the villains horn grazes Midoriya's arm. She's more eccentric and short tempered already just like Katsuki while Hiroki is calm and collected most of the time like Shouto.

"Don't worry, princess." Katsuki says with a grin, lifting Hana up and placing her on his lap gently. "Mama will win. Just you watch."

Midoriya suddenly can't move his body the moment the enemy's horn grazes his arm and draws some blood. He's paralyzed in place, helpless as the villain slowly gets closer to him. W-What's going on?!

"You're probably wondering why you can't move, right? My quirk causes omegas to go into a painful faux heat before forcing them into a genuine one. It wears off in three days, you'll feel the full effects shortly."

"Oi. What are you doing?"

That voice... Hicchan!

"Shit, you're-"

Shinsou grins smugly the moment the villain answers him as his quirk activates. "You're going to tell me exactly how to reverse your quirk effects. If there's an antidote, give it to me now."

Midoriya sighs softly in relief when there's s physical antidote and chuckles nervously at the disappointed parental glare he's receiving from Hitoshi. "I'm sorry, Hicchan. I'm a little rusty, I'll be back to my old self soon."

"You're lucky Tenya asked me to patrol this area for him while he dealt with the press." Shinsou says as the duo step into the locker room in their agency. "Oh and Ochako wants to go over and play with the babies. She's been pressing Tenya for kids lately, apparently feeling left out."

"Ah because Denki is pregnant and I already have kids." The omega snickers as he peeks off his sweaty costume.

Todoroki sighs in relief when he hears Shinsou intervened the moment Midoriya returns home, pulling him into a tight hug with Bakugo. The two alphas were worried sick once the news feed stopped streaming live. His expression softens the moment Izuku crouches down and easily scoops up their twins without much effort, carrying them upstairs with him.

He hasn't tried contacting me. Maybe he's waiting for Hiroki's quirk to manifest to see if he even has one. Shouto thinks to himself before he's suddenly pulled onto the blonde's lap. "Katsuki, what are you-"

His words are cut off by a sudden deep kiss, melting into it after the shock fades. Soon after their tongues are battling for dominance and Bakugo only pulls away when they get a whiff of their omega's scent getting closer to them.

"Deku, you put the kids down for their nap?"

"Mhm. They were waiting for me to tuck them in." Izuku smiles and lets out a tiny squeak as he's pulled closer to his mates.

Once the omega is settled in between Todoroki and Bakugo, both of his scent glands get lips and noses pressed against them. While the action is soothing, his mates somehow make it arousing. Midoriya can always tell which mate is doing what even with his eyes closed like they are now. Two sets of hands sliding up his hero costume and it's obvious Shouto is slowly undoing the zipper in the back.

Before Izuku can get any protests about waking the twins, Katsuki cuts off any words by kissing his lips in a rare tender way and murmuring against them. "Bunny, shut the fuck up. We're going to make you feel good and relax."

"Kacchan, Shoucchan... you're both so good to me." The green haired hero whispers affectionately, running hand through the blonde's spiky hair and the other through the heterochromatic hero's dual colored hair. "I love you so much."

"We love you, too."

As he looks into their eyes, his heart always feels like it's going to melt and it constantly reminds him that his two beloved mates will always have his heart. Midoriya can never use words to describe his love for his mates, it's much different from the love he has for Hana and Hiroki. Loving Shouto and Katsuki feels like draping clothes that came straight out of the dryer on your overworked and exhausted body. The way something so familiar can make you feel so fresh and renewed. It rests so perfectly on your curves and hugs your entire being, making you feel whole for the first time.

Their intimate moment is nearly ruined when Todoroki's phone vibrates on the coffee table so the alpha puts it on silent after seeing it's only Enji trying to contact him. Since the former hero can't physically be near Shouto, he occasionally tries to call and speak to his son, threatening him to drop the restraining order each time.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing." Todoroki whispers as Bakugo strips Midoriya naked while the omega is still on his lap.

The persistent ringing eventually kills the mood along with that, the twins wake up asking for attention. Katsuki kisses both of his mates before helping Izuku into the shower then tending to Hiroki and Hana. Shouto scowls at the caller id before he picks up.

"What do you want?"

"That's no way to greet me, Shouto."

"I'm not ruining my family to please you."

"You don't have to, not yet anyway. You just have to drop this restraining order and allow me to see my grandson."

"I already told you my conditions if you want to see Hiroki. Until then, don't contact me until you decide to meet my terms."