Gum ~ Sirus Black

"Y/N," Sirius says and I look up from my book, across the common room, at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Stopping popping your gum." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"No thanks." I say before going back to my book.
~~~
"Y/N!" Sirius exclaims.

"What!?" I mock and look up at him again.

"For the love of Merlin, stop popping your gum!" He says and I roll my eyes yet again.

"Make me." I say and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow before I'm back to reading.

"Oh, I will"

"Ooh, L/N, you just started something." Says James from one of the arm chairs.

"Alright, but if he wants me to stop popping my gum so bad he will literally have to take it out of my mouth."

"I don't doubt that he'll try." James says with a laugh.
~~~
A few minutes later I feel the couch sink beside me and see Sirius in my peripheral vision.

"Well hello Sirius, have you thought of how you're going to 'make me' stop popping my gum?" I say all the while not looking up from my book.

"Pretty much." He says with a smirk.

"Hey, Moony! You may want to watch this." James whispers loudly to Remus while watching our encounter.

"Oh yeah? How then?" And that's when he takes my book out of my hands, shuts it, and tosses it on the floor.

"How is that going to stop me from popping my gum?" I ask before popping my gum just for the hell of it.

"That's not," he smirks "but this is."

Sirius then grabs my chin and turns my face towards his before pressing his lips to mine causing James to let out a very dramatic gasp.

At first I freeze up before moving my lips with his, after this it doesn't take him long to deep the kiss and slip his tongue into my mouth.

About another 30 seconds pass before he pulls away and stands up.

"Meet me in 10." He say with a wink then walks into the boy's dorms leaving me red faced and swollen lipped on the couch.

"Wait!" I exclaim after about a minute "He took my gum!"

"I told you he would." James laughs.

"That was kinda gross." Lilly says while sitting on the couch next to me.

"Are you actually going to go meet him in there?" Remus asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, probably." I say feeling my face turn hot.

"Looks like we're sleeping in the Common room tonight." James smirks.