Cheater Cheater ~ Remus ending

It's 2:41 am, let's do this.
~~~
(On the balcony before Y/N kisses Sirius)

They spent their time on the balcony laughing and talking. 

"Y'know, just being here and talking with you reminds me of the old times, when things weren't so complicated." Sirius after the two then laughed about a story from second year.

For some reason hearing that made something snap in her brain.

"But it isn't how it used to be Sirius, and things are very complicated right now, and I...I have to go I'm sorry," She says, suddenly turning serious.

"James!" She calls out after walking inside before pushing through the crowd to get to him, "Can I borrow your map?"

"Hmm, I don't know...what would you be using it for?" He asks while tapping his chin as if he was trying to make a very important decision.

"I need to find Remus."

"Oh! Of course, anything for Moony! Here." He pulls the map from his pocket and hands it to Y/N.

"Thanks, James!" She exclaims and makes her way out of the common room.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," she says while tapping the parchment with her once she's outside of the portrait hole.

She finds Remus in the corridor outside of the great hall and starts speed walking towards him.

"Y/N? What're you doing here?" He half whispers when he finally sees her.

"I was on the balcony talking to Sirius and I realized something," she says and he thinks she's about to break up with him but she quickly changes his mind.

"I like you, Remus, I really do, and I know we say that we're boyfriend and girlfriend but we're really just two people and make out and fool around all the time. I may be pretty drunk right now but I mean it when I say I want us to be for real. I don't you to be someone who I'm using to get over my ex, I want you to be the guy that makes me forget about him entirely." Her speech had brought a beautiful smile onto Remus' face which grew and grew as she continued talking.

"That's the best thing you could've said to me." He pulls her into a hug which she very happily returns.

"So we're for real, for real now?" Her voice is muffled by his chest.

"Yeah, we're for real, for real now."
~~~~
A/N: STAY TUNED! UP NEXT IS HOWLERS PART 2