Head Over Heels ~ Sirius Black

Requested by @1Queenie1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Padfoot," James nudges Sirius but doesn't get an answer.

"Padfoot." He tries again with a huff.

"Sirius!" No answer.

James looks at Remus and rolls his eyes before knocking Sirius upside the head.

"Ow, mate, what the hell was that for?" He finally averts his attention to his impatient best friend.

"I called your name like three times but you too busy watching Y/N like a creep to even hear me."

"I can't help it! She's gorgeous!" Sirius exclaims and crosses his arms.

"She's not even that pretty."

"Whatever, prongs, what do you want?" Sirius rolled his eyes and looked back at Y/N.

"I have a new prank idea that I need you to hear."
~ ~ ~
You had noticed Sirius staring at you from across the courtyard, but you didn't mind. You thought he was quite handsome to say the least.

You watched as James hit the back of his head and giggled a bit before turning back to your friends. After a few minutes you saw Sirius coming over to you while his friends stayed behind.

"Y/N," he greets you.

"Hello, Sirius, how are you today?" You ask with a smile.

"I'm just great, how are you?" You could see a little blush form on his cheeks as he talked to you.

"I'm absolutely amazing, is there something you would like to talk about?" You cross your legs as you wait for a response.

"Yes, actually, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to Hogsmeade on Sunday."

Before you could respond a vicious posh voice interrupted.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Does bad boy Sirius have a wittol crush? Huh? Does he?"

The voice belonged to Lucius Malfoy. You weren't surprised.

"What's going on?" You look over too see James and Remus walking home and just hope that nobody causes a scene.

"I was just asking Sirius about how he fancies Y/N, isn't that right Mr. Black." Sirius didn't say anything. In fact he just looked at the ground, which was very unlike him.

"Oh, shut up, Malfoy. Don't you and your snotty-self have better things to do?" James walks closer.

"But it's the truth, isn't it? Or was that someone else talking about how gorgeous she is?"

"I never said that." Sirius finally looks up and you raise an eyebrow.

"No?"

"Why would I like Y/N? She's just an uptight Ravenclaw. Quite annoying to be honest." He huffs and cross your arms with and eye roll.

"Oh really?" You ask while standing up.

"Uh huh, not even that pretty."

"Okay then, Mr. I'm too good for anyone, I'm sure you can have fun at Hogsmeade by yourself. I think I'll go with Gilderoy, since he's been asking me since the beginning of the year." You say and walk off. You really did want to go with Sirius but now you were stuck with a little know it all.
~ ~ ~
"What am I supposed to do know?!" Sirius exclaimed as he plopped onto the common room couch.

"Maybe start by apologizing." Remus suggests, taking a seat in the arm chair.

"This is all Malfoy's fault!" He pouts, ignoring Remus.

"I dunno, pads, you did say that she was an uptight Ravenclaw," James sits next to Sirius.

"And the she was quite annoying," Remus adds.

"And that she's not even that pretty," Peter finishes.

"Whatever," Sirius rolls his eyes. It seemed as if he wasn't going to admit to his fault anytime soon.
~ ~ ~
Over the next few day all Sirius did was silk over Y/N. And the boys were growing to be quite tired of it, so the three of them came up with a plan.

Simple. Remus would distract Sirius while Peter chased Lockhart around as a rat so James could talk to Y/N.
~ ~ ~
The commotion began and James snuck over to Y/N.

"Y/N, listen," James pulled her to the side, "you need to forgive Sirius."

"Why should I? He hasn't even apologized to me." She crosses her arms and raises and eyebrow.

"Because he is miserable and it's making the rest of us miserable. He likes you, he really does but he hates Malfoy and didn't want to give him an incentive to make fun of him. All he does is whine about how your so beautiful but you'll never talk to him again and it's getting on my nerves to be quite honest."

"I might forgive him if, and only if, he apologizes to me. Like a good proper apology, I want all the stops pulled. He needs to go all out." She tells him.

"Thank you so much! I'll make sure it happens!" He exclaims and pats her on the shoulder before running off to Remus and Sirius.
~ ~ ~
You wake up the next morning you awoke to a furious tapping on your window. You got up to see what was making the commotion only to see a grumpy old owl holding a ragedy looking bunch of flowers with a note tying them together.

You took the items from the bird and thanked him before taking a seat on you bed. The flowers looked like they once had been nice but had been dropped multiple times since then. The note tied to the "bouquet" was simple, it read:

I'm sorry
              - s.b.

You appreciated the thought but some crappy flowers and a half assed note was not going to convince you to forgive him.
~ ~ ~
You thought that the first gift (if you could even call it that) would be all, but throughout the day you received more gifts from him. Each had better quality than the last but every note said the exact same thing.

You had soon fallen asleep only to wake up to a trail of your favorite flowers. You knew they were from Sirius so you followed them. Whatever they led to better be good.

At the end of a trail was two big doors you had never seen before. You walked past this way everyday and had never seen them but had thought nothing of it because Hogwarts was full of secrets.

when you approached the door they opened by themselves to reveal a wonderfully decorated room. When you walked further in you realized that your favorite music was playing and all of your favorite foods were there.

Finally Sirius appeared from out of nowhere.

"Y/N, I am so sorry, I should've never said those things about you." He apologizes as he takes a few steps near you.

"I forgive you."

"Really?!"

"uh huh."

"Does that mean we can go to Hogsmeade together this weekend?"

"Of course!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A/N: i'm sorry that this was kinda bad and it took so long but i've had writer's block for a while :( thank y'all for 50k btw! i never dreamed i'd even get that many reads. also i have a tumblr where i occasionally write as well, my username is darling-egg, there are a few more people that i write for over there and a few of the same one shots from here.