Cheater Cheater~ Sirius Black x reader x Remus Lupin (1)

(Not Wolfstar)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N walks through the portrait hole, tears rolling down her red puffy face, causing most people to ask what was wrong but the only person she answered was James Potter.

"Sirius cheated on me." She sniffles while wiping some tears away with the sleeves of her Hogwarts robes.

"Are you sure." James asks, confusion riddling his face, why would his best friend do that? He was always saying how much he loved the girl that was now standing in front of James.

She nods "I overheard some Ravenclaw girl bragging about it and I thought she was just lying to get attention but I asked Sirius if it was actually true and he said yes." She had started crying harder causing her sobs to be heard around the common room as she explained what happened to James.

"Alright, it's going to be okay, c'mere." He holds his arms out to her and she gratefully takes his hug, holding onto the back of his sweater like there was no tomorrow while crying into his chest.

As this hugging is going on Sirius Black walks into the common and looks at his best friend holding the girl he broke.

He wishes that were him holding her but he knew he didn't deserve it after what he did to her.

'Are you fucking kidding me, Padfoot?' James mouths to Sirius when he sees him walk into the common

"Let me talk to her." He pleads quietly but James only shakes his head which catches the attention of Y/N.

"Who are you talking to?" She asks and turns to search the room and finds the last person she had wanted to talk to right now standing in front of her.

"Go away." She says, venom laced throughout her words. At the moment she never wanted to see or speak to him again.

He broke her.

She had loved him and she thought he had loved her too. How could she be so stupid? How could she let him ruin her life? How could she let him brake her?

"Y/N, please," he begs wanting only to talk to her, wanting to try and explain himself when he knew he couldn't.

"No, Sirius! You cannot talk your way out of this one! You told me you loved me and I believed you and then you went and slept with that girl!"

"But I do love you!" Those were the worst words he could've said to her because-
*SMACK*

She slapped him, she slapped him hard causing most of the people around them to let out audible gasps.

"Don't you dare tell me that you love me after you did that to me! You have no right! No Goddamned right to tell me that!" He was watching her with shock written all over his face. He was shocked at the fact she slapped him, shocked at the way she was speaking, shocked at himself for letting her slip away.
~~~
"Hey, I'm going to go to The Three Broomsticks to hangout with The Marauders, d'you want to come?" Lilly asks Y/N as she starts getting ready, but before Y/N can protest she says "And I know what you're going to say but Sirius isn't going to be there because he has detention, plus you need to get out the only time I ever see you is when you're in here studying or in class, I don't even see you at meals, do you even eat anymore?"

"Okay fine, I'll come to the three broomsticks with you, and for your information sometimes I get food from the kitchens after everyone's asleep." She sets her book down and climbs out of her bed, stretching as she does.

As Y/N is searching through her wardrobe for something to wear she comes across Sirius's leather jacket that he let her wear on their last trip to Hogsmeade causing her to let out a small "oh".